Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

on June 1, 2011
I would love to be blessed with a man/husband like Eamon King...This book was hilarious, hott,and sexy...Ladies we all need to learn pole dancing for our't wait to read about Xavier & Jeremy and can't for Q b/c he gotta find love too...You will not be disappointed if you read this book.
on May 29, 2011
This series is a spin off from the "Unforgetable Series"
1. Unforgertable
2. Beauitful Ones (Jonas narrated this story- Jilted groom)
3. Feel the fire (Jonas Sotry)
4. Love takes time (Sterling's Story)
Jonas, Sterling and Quetin are brother's. In this book King's Passion Quentin is narrating the story. The "King's" are cousin's to the Hinton's.
I enjoyed this story. Some scene's a REALLY HOT and STEAMY :) but if you have read anything by Ms. Byrd- you know "she" can tell a great story. Good plot, well developed character's, maxium sexual chemistry, and I can't wait for #2.
VINE VOICEon July 9, 2011
Socialite Victoria Gregory finds herself left at the altar on her wedding day because her fiancé attended his bachelor party at a Gentlemen's Club in Las Vegas. A humiliated, furious, and scorned Victoria treks to the illicit establishment and confronts Eamon King, part owner and the eldest of the elusive yet sexy King brothers. Their initial interaction is fiercely electric when the attacker becomes prey to a chemistry that could cause major damage to the Richter scale as well as Victoria's sanity.

Can this billionaire heiress maintain her collectively controlled life...or has she stumbled upon someone that knocks her off her square with the promise of something that she's never dreamed to have in her life? Eamon has found satisfaction in his success in life and revels in his status as a bachelor...answering to no one...can this extraordinary beauty's fire scorch a path straight to his heart? Explosive scenes, intense encounters, humorous depictions are all ensconced within the pages of this fantabolous tale of love, truth, and dare. Refreshing, exhilarating, comedic, intriguing, and satisfaction guaranteed runs rampant within King's Passion! Great job Ms. Byrd! Loving, loving, loving this series!!!
on June 2, 2011
Ms. Byrd ... my hat is off to ya Sister. This book is smokin'. I liked the chemistry between Eamon and Victoria from the office scene and you didn't let up from there. Make a sister want to have a dinner date and whatnot. There were moments that I laughed out and wanted to call Dude in Jersey and read a few excerpts. Just sayin' Good Job!! And I hope the next book is a 'lively' as this one. Glad I purchased this One!!!
on June 2, 2011
Ms. Byrd came back so strong with this book. Eamon & Victoria had it all, hot passion, funny moments, and of course the drama that almost broke them up. They had this steamy sexual chemistry from the very beginning, and it just keep this book fire hot until the very last page. It was kool to see Quentin back as well. I'm hoping he gets his chance down the road to find love again. Can't wait for Xavier's story next month! Keep em coming!
on May 25, 2011
Ms. byrd is one of my favorite authors! She has never let me down! I read this book in 1 night.... I could not put it down. The passion and chemistry in this book was vivid and so real I was fanning myself. And baby that scene at the restaurant... whew it blew me away! Ms. Byrd I commend you and I thank you for giving people like me an enjoyable hobby! ***** 5 stars
VINE VOICEon June 23, 2011
This is my review from

Heiress Victoria Gregory is all about control in her life, even down to a spreadsheet to determine who she should marry. But, on her wedding day Victoria learns that her spreadsheet-determined fiancé has left her at the altar, and married someone else. All Victoria can think about is revenge for the ridicule and humiliation she is suffering.

Sexy Eamon King is caught by surprise when Victoria storms into his Las Vegas club, looking for the owner, to serve papers suing the club and its owners fifty million dollars for her pain and suffering. While, Eamon will admit the bachelor party was a little over-the-top, as there are parts even he does not remember from the wild night, he does not believe that his club is responsible for Victoria's ex-fiancé marrying one of the hired dancers. Hoping to calm Victoria down, and eventually get her to drop the case, Eamon suggests they discuss the matter in private.

Once in the office, they cannot keep their hands off each other until there is a knock on the door, and they are caught in an uncompromising position, leaving both Victoria and Eamon puzzled by their initial reaction to each other, as this is so out-of-character for both of them. Will business prevail over passion and "what was done in Vegas stay in Vegas", or will the pull of passion between them be too strong to be denied?

There are several elements I have come to expect from Adrianne Byrd books; strong characters, great use of humor, titillating love scenes, and an inventive way of approaching the story. Gifted storyteller, Adrianne Byrd, has once again exceeded my expectations and has delivered an exceptional book. I enjoyed the journey of Victoria and Eamon falling in love, as the author successfully moves the storyline from lust, to accepting themselves for who they are, to embracing their love for each other.

The road is not always smooth, as conflict abounds, but oodles of humor, along with introspection help smooth out the bumps. The main and secondary characters come to life in a colorful manner that making them unforgettable. Some of the characters are new, and I look forward to seeing more of them. Some like Quentin are old fan favorites, and, once again, he takes the stage as the beginning narrator as we learn about his continuing saga. The pacing is brisk, and the transition between scenes is seamless.

Both Victoria and Eamon have strong personalities, but were mature and flexible enough to allow their relationship to blossom. In her past relationships, Victoria has never put much emphasis on passion and making love until Eamon ignites her passion with his love-making skills, leaving both Victoria and the reader speechless. While Eamon is attentive to Victoria, both inside and outside the bedroom, there is one piece of information he fails to share that almost sabotages their relationship.

Most of the story takes place in Las Vegas, with side visits to New York, showing both the fast-paced and the more relaxed sides of the cities, which blends well with the business and personal personalities of the main characters.

KING'S PASSION expertly blends an amusing plot, entertaining dialogue, compelling characters, and scorching hot loves scenes for a first rate read. KING'S PASSION is the first book in the House of Kings series, and I could not ask for a better start to my summer reading.
on August 11, 2011
Adrianne Byrd takes us on a ride into what it's like to be the owner of a gentleman's club, as well as trying to be someone you aren't, while protecting your heart.

Victoria Gregory has it all planned out from the perfect mate to the perfect wedding, but when her soon-to-be husband takes a detour to Sin City for his bachelor party, her life comes to a screeching halt. But Victoria didn't take her situation lightly, especially when it hit the society section of the local newspaper. Most of Victoria's family knows when her temper goes red, there's no stopping her. When she heads to Sin City to get her revenge, she finds herself meeting a man who doesn't falter when she roars.

Eamon King never thought he would find love again, especially after it was snatched away from him. When he meets Victoria, he finds himself bewitched by the fire-breathing, jilted bride. When she hits him with a lawsuit, he finds himself trying to charm his way out of it. In the end he's looking past her acquisitions to simply looking at her for who she is, or is he really? When the past comes full circle, it sometimes leaves us questioning ourselves about why we make the decisions we do.

In KING'S PASSION, I loved how Byrd told the story through Eamon's cousin, Quentin Hinton. It is interesting how this novel spins off one her of earlier books, but still stands on its own ground. The story had witty moments, as well as passionate moments, which allowed the sexual tension to come off the pages. This is definitely one of those books you will not want to put down. I look forward to reading Byrd's next novel in the House of Kings series.

Reviewed by Missy
for The RAWSISTAZ(tm) Reviewers
on June 4, 2012
Started the series on Saturday and between all the events in my weekend I read whenever I could. Standing in line at the amusement park, driving back to the hotel...I simply couldn't get enough of all the King Brothers and Quentin (now he crazy for real). If I wasn't already married I would be looking at every strip club for a man like the King brothers...

Eamon sounded hot and tempting. The steam rolled out my ears when he pressed Ms. Victoria up against the wall of his office and took what they both wanted. Yeah he is the best kind of boy toy. All the spreadsheets and calculations Ms. Victoria possessed did nothing to help her stop the sweetness of his kiss from penetrating her brain. That's a shame when it's that good that it's got you stammering and struggling to think straight. Man what a man! She had to come back to get a second helping. Imagine flying that far just to make a booty call. But that she did and then couldn't leave. Now the cooking scenes and bubble bath scenes were cute but when they argued and then made up it was crazy good.

I was a little sad that she looked like Karen, I even had to pump my happy for them brakes but I'm glad she gave him another chance anyway. Some couples were just meant to be together. And if his dream was the restaraunt I am glad he finally got everything he wanted.

The added twist of having Quentin as narrator... ingenious. The best story I have read in awhile. Ms. Byrd has done a fantastic job with the whole series!
on April 17, 2015
If you are looking for a good book to relieve the stress of your day, then look no further, this book will more than fill the bill. Ms. Byrd, per her usual, has penned a sexually charged, fast moving romance for your escape into romance oblivion. The premise of this entertaining tale is introduced via the introduction of billionaire heiress, Victoria Gregory, into the life of millionaire gentleman club owner, Eamon King. These two entertaining characters collide when our heroine serves the hero with a $50,000,000 lawsuit claiming it was because of him and his club's hosting of her fiancee's bachelor party that she was left at the altar and said fiancée married a stripper, Delicious, employed by his club. From this point on, we have a front row seat to witness the hilarious and emotionally charged love awakening that ensues between our two protagonists. You will find yourself experiencing anything from gut wrenching laughter to eyes drenched with tears; but whatever the emotion you will surely love the journey which leads these two individuals through the numerous and diverse situations preceding their combustible unified love connection. I whole heartedly recommend you use your 1-click finger right now, this very minute, to begin the exhilarating experience by which Ms. Byrd has once again both delved into and sprung forth, from her creative mind, another erotically charged romantic storyline for your reading enjoyment. You will thank yourself that you did.