5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
What a fantastic song, I knew Jared had it in him to produce an uplifting and lush song like this. While 30 Seconds to Mars has other good songs, they are all very similar and kind of depressing. This song incorporates tight music, a children's choir, superb vocals and just makes you feel good after listening. I'm hooked!
Published on October 16, 2009 by S. Niechlanski

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Disappointed because I thought I ordered the whole album, not just the single. That part is not the sellers fault of course. However it is priced very high for just the single. But it did arrive in good condition.
Published on April 22, 2010 by Eliziam

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, October 16, 2009
This review is from: Kings And Queens (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thirty Seconds To Mars Kings And Queens Is Out Of This World!!!!!, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Kings & Queens (Audio CD)
I have one word for Thirty Seconds To Mars song Kings And Queens..... AWESOME!!!!! Great video for this song too!!!!! This single includes the album and radio edit version of this song.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very whimsical, harmonious song, March 28, 2010
This review is from: Kings And Queens (MP3 Music)
I love this song, hands down. I've recently been shying away from rock music as its becoming bland and very similar in sound from song to song, band to band. Its all about the glam factor and less about the sound of the music and how it strikes the listener. This song has a deep sound that can uplift you while listening, and can be listened to on repeat for hours (as Ive been doing). The lyrics aren't a concern in my judgement, but the overall encompassing feel of the song and it blends so well with everything, giving it a harmony like so few songs and bands can muster. I really wish more bands were up to making such harmonious music as this and get out of the stale niche of glam rock.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, April 22, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not a full CD, February 17, 2010
WDH (Bakersfield) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kings & Queens (Audio CD)
I accidently purchased this instead of the full CD. Bummer and waste of my money. I did buy the full CD and all the songs are soooooooooooooooo long. the intro's are sooooooooooooo long. Their first CD was great this CD has some good songs but could be better if every song did not have a 2 minute intro and last 8 to 10 minutes and then have a 1 minute music only exit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of their best..., October 17, 2009
This review is from: Kings And Queens (MP3 Music)
Honestly, after such a long wait, I was rather disappointed when I finally heard 'Kings and Queens'. It sounded like a song that hadn't quite made the cut to "A Beautiful Lie".

Yes, Jared's vocals were great as usual, and the hawk's cry and children's choir were nice effects. But for me, it just lacked the diversity that made me love 30STM so much.

Still, I'll be looking forward to the new (and hopefully better) album.

Kings & Queens
Kings & Queens by Thirty Seconds To Mars (Audio CD - 2009)
Rate and Discover Movies