Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on December 15, 2002
A great game for the whole family. My visiting Swedish friend enjoyed playing so much that she bought one to bring back home with her. If you like Sequence you will have fun with Kings in the Corner.
on February 5, 2003
Playing this game has become a twice a week treat for my husband, Dad, Mother-in-Law, and myself. We developed a way to play pairs, (men against women) and have loads of fun. It is something we look forward to each time we get together and I would recommend this game to all ages.
on July 21, 2005
My grandson is 7 years old. He loves the game. The whole family has played it and it is enjoyed by everyone. Recommend it.
on September 27, 2013
For starters, this "game" is totally unnecessary to play this card game, although it helps to keep the card stacks straight. You can play this game with just a deck of cards, some pennies or tokens and a bowl. Note that if you do buy this game, the cards are narrower than standard and when they wear out you will have to search for cards that will fit the slots.
on October 11, 2009
I bought the Kings in the Corner Game as a gift for my daughter in law.
She works in a nursing home facility and does entertainment with the residents.
Among the games they play she plays this game with them. They enjoy it very much
and it is simple enough for their minds to grasp and keep them interested.
She also uses this game to teach her 5 year old recognition, numbers and other skills.
on July 22, 2013
The blue plastic card display holder is really not necessary to play the game, and we don't even use it. The instructions are good, but you can find them on the internet. All you really need is a deck of cards and some pennies or chips to play the game.
on April 19, 2012
We were looking for a few new games to add to our board game collection, and I remembered playing this a few years ago when we went away with some friends. The plastic holder is nice, but can be tricky to get too many cards under the clip, its probably just as easy to use the cards without the plastic section.

The game itself is really fun and kept us all amused for almost 5 hours the other night!
on May 17, 2013
THE GAME OF KINGS IN THE CORNER IS A GREAT GAME FOR ANY CLIENT IN A HOSPITAL SETTING. A GREAT GAME TO RECOMMEND FOR FAMILIES HAVING TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR LOVED ONE. FOR CLIENTS SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF COGNITIVE LOSS A GREAT GAME FOR FAMILIES IN THE WINTER OR DURING DOWNTIME WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO FILL THE VOID. ONCE YOU LEARN THE RULES IT'S A GREAT GAME FOR ANYONE AND IT BECOMES BECAUSE EACH GAME IS DIFFERENT. A GREAT LEARNING TOOL FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS-THERE ARE ALWAYS REAL STORIES BEHIND EACH GAME-YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE REAL KINGS ARE, WHERE DO THEY LIVE AND WHERE THEY RULE.
on October 31, 2013
My best friend and I play card games every Sunday afternoon, and we have enjoyed this one for many Sundays without getting tired of it. Just engaging enough to not be boring, but not too hard that we can't enjoy catching up on each others news.
on September 26, 2014
We get together with another couple to play cards once a month and are always looking for different games. A co-worker told me about kings in the corner. I purchased when I found it on Amazon. The delivery from Jax Ltd Inc was right on time. When we got together again it was a learning experience for a couple of rounds and then we were off and running. It is a bit like solitiare but for a group. It does not require a lot of concentration so you can carry on a conversation while playing. It is a bit time consuming I think it took us more than an hour for someone to reach 100, we all enjoyed playing and will certainly play again.