Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kingsize Men's Big & Tall Terry Bathrobe With Pockets
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 20, 2013
This robe is made from cotten. It was a bit too big when I first got it.... maybe a full size too big .. but after being washed and run through the electric dryer a couple of times it has shrunk about one size and is just right!
on March 15, 2014
This is a great robe; it's thick terrycloth and is well made. I had to return it though, because it fit about a size too large, even on my "king sized" husband. He is extremely happy with the next size down.
on December 9, 2013
I'm a large guy and this bathrobe filled the bill, as it's hard to find my size anywhere. The only problem I have with it is that the sleeves are quite large and they tend to knock light things over. Also had to have my wife alter and then hem the bottom as I was tripping over it initially.
on January 20, 2014
This was the perfect size for my husband who is 6'4" and needed a robe that hit him below the knees. Most men's robes are too short for him. However, I was expecting something a little softer, and this felt a little scratchy to me. If I had purchased it for me I would have returned it due to the lack of softness, but he seems OK with the feel of it. Overall it was good purchase, as the size is what he needed.
on June 18, 2013
I purchased this for my Dad for x-mas whom wears between a 3x-4x to put on when he steps onto the deck out of his hot tub. He liked it a lot, it's a nice quality robe, but a little too pricey in my opinion!
on September 29, 2015
Wife guessed, it is the size I used to be (having lost 30#) but I'm still a big guy. It is comfortable, and a GREAT bathrobe. It is a little longer than I wanted but she insisted for the colder days ahead that it should be like that. Color is good, dark, and as she says 'hides when I feed my lap while eating' better. The fabric isn't flimsy, and I like having two different belt loop 'heights' to choose from. Felt a little 'rough' when I tried it on, after it was washed, feels great.
on December 1, 2013
I love a roomy terry bathrobe after my morning shower & this one fits the bill. Although a bit thinner than the very old one it replaced, it is holding up just fine after many washes and still looks new!
on June 29, 2014
My husband wanted a robe to wear when we had company. Robes should be comfortably covering. This robe does this!!
He is a big, tall guy. This website provides fashionable clothes for the growing population of men that are taller than 6'0".
on October 4, 2013
Seems to be low quality fabric. Had to trim lots of threads. Almost afraid to wash it. Time will tell.
on January 2, 2015
My husbands bathrobe had seen better days and it was one he had before he lost 50 lbs. so I was ready to see it go. This one is perfect. I washed it before he wore it just because it fluffs terry up a bit and he just loves it.