4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bathrobe.
I'm a large guy and this bathrobe filled the bill, as it's hard to find my size anywhere. The only problem I have with it is that the sleeves are quite large and they tend to knock light things over. Also had to have my wife alter and then hem the bottom as I was tripping over it initially.
Published 8 months ago by John S. Laughton

2.0 out of 5 stars kind of cheep for the price
Seems to be low quality fabric. Had to trim lots of threads. Almost afraid to wash it. Time will tell.
Published 10 months ago by ctznken

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bathrobe., December 9, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars kind of cheep for the price, October 4, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Husband likes it, August 3, 2013
It's on the bigger than expected side. Overall though, my husband likes this in the winter when he plays his video game in the cool basement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, January 20, 2013
Darryl C. Nicholas "ColorBAT" (Millersville, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This robe is made from cotten. It was a bit too big when I first got it.... maybe a full size too big .. but after being washed and run through the electric dryer a couple of times it has shrunk about one size and is just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Robe, March 15, 2014
This is a great robe; it's thick terrycloth and is well made. I had to return it though, because it fit about a size too large, even on my "king sized" husband. He is extremely happy with the next size down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, February 20, 2014
I was so tied of wearing bath robes that firt "most" that looked like an open vest on me. This robe is great and big for my 6" 343 lb body.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, June 18, 2013
I purchased this for my Dad for x-mas whom wears between a 3x-4x to put on when he steps onto the deck out of his hot tub. He liked it a lot, it's a nice quality robe, but a little too pricey in my opinion!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luuuuv it large, March 27, 2014
I wanted a larger than needed robe to cover my ample belly, and this is exactly what I got. Great material, and the sash is plenty big to wrap around and tie off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding Up Fine! After many washes still looks new!, December 1, 2013
I love a roomy terry bathrobe after my morning shower & this one fits the bill. Although a bit thinner than the very old one it replaced, it is holding up just fine after many washes and still looks new!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits now, July 2, 2014
I got this for my husband for when he gets out of the pool. It fits him very nice now but I haven't washed it yet. I guess I should have done that first. I'm pretty sure it will still fix him fine after.

Rate and Discover Movies