5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BODY BRUSH YET!
Published 14 months ago by J. Wilds

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a lemon? (Or should I say an onion)
This seemed like a quality made product, but the couple of times I used it in the shower, I had to stop because it smelled horribly of onions. I was able to return it for a refund, no questions asked, thank goodness. Sorry, Kingsley!
Published on July 30, 2012 by jrose86

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BODY BRUSH YET!, October 16, 2013
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
I've been skin brushing all my life, since the 80's, and always found it near impossible to find a good stiff brush. I finally found a company that was pretty good and stayed with them until this purchase of this brush, on a lark, because of the reviews. This brush is THE brush I have been seeking all my skin's life. It's stiff and hard and delicious on my silky skin, hungry to stay silky with invigorating brushing daily in the shower. It's divine beyond compare. My old brush was going kaput, was never this strong, and my skin, after just one use with this one, I notice is way softer already. I'm getting a second as back up. LOVE this brush. Love it. Please click yes if this was helpful, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Exfoliating!, December 11, 2011
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
This is an excellent shower brush. The handle and bristles dry relatively quickly so you don't have to worry about them getting moldy. The bristles are just hard enough that they exfoliate well but aren't overly rough on your skin. Plus the handle is long enough that you can get your back too!

4.0 out of 5 stars A little rough, but solid!, February 1, 2013
Aeyjay (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
After learning about dry brushing, I decided to give this one a chance. It works very well as a dry brush to use before showering. I have a feeling that this one is meant for someone that has been dry brushing for a while though because the bristles are a little rough. Don't let that deter you though because after a few weeks of using it, my skin has adjusted and it's perfectly ok now. From a scale of 1-10, 10 being the roughest, I'd say this brush is around a 6. It isn't a Brillo pad which I'd consider a 10 for sure.

The handle is a little short too but if you're flexible, you can hit your back with it some too

I don't have any experience using it in the shower. It's definitely a good brush and it feels durable. None of the bristles have fallen out which is a good thing since I tend to use more force on areas like the soles of the feet.

Even with my opinion of the minor shortcomings, this is a good body brush and I don't regret purchasing it. It will probably last for years with good care.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini massage + mild exfoliation, January 24, 2013
M. He Sapa (Outermost Thules, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
This is my second one, the first bought at a now defunct shop and used to death before I found this one. The handle is the perfect length, the stiffness of the bristles is brisk at first but softens to perfection with a little time and use. I use this in the shower: soap it up, gentle scrub, rinse well and hang to air dry. I've never had any problems. Delighted Amazon makes this available. M.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excelllant product for older people an i'm sure it would be very good for any one regardless of their age., December 1, 2013
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
A good product for older people when they are showering or bathing. It gives you that extra reach when your body doesn't perform as it once did.

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I got a lemon? (Or should I say an onion), July 30, 2012
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's sisal, what more can we want?! Fabulous., December 19, 2012
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
Very stiff, very sloughing, very strong brush. It will give you a good rubdown. Healthy for muscles and skin. I just love it. I do follow with a good soft brush and lots of good moisturizer. A fabulous, first quality brush. You won't find better. The loop at the end is very handy, also (small details ;).

5.0 out of 5 stars You will not be disappointed!, November 10, 2013
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
I was looking for a dry body brush that I could also use wet. This is perfect. The bristles are pretty stiff and so very exfoliative when used dry before a shower (I do it in the shower or bath before I turn on or sit in the water), then great for exfoliating wet before you shave or to get hard-to-clean parts extra clean (top middle of back, bum buns, pits, et cetera). Very good price, delivered, for Amazon Prime customers. I will probably be purchasing more for gifts. Thank you seller, thank you Amazon. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Sisal Body Brush, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
I've had this brush since January 25, 2014. I use it every morning...to date there are several [three thus far] segments of bristles that have fallen out. It's my understanding that there are no returns for this item, which is a shame since the seller labels themselves as "Quality You Can Trust".

I have a picture, but unfortunately Amazon does not allow an image to be inserted into this message.
I do not recommend this product, or seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous brush, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Kingsley Sisal Body Brush (Health and Beauty)
This is a great body brush. Not too soft, not too rough. Just right. The workmanship is very fine. Thank you

Kingsley Sisal Body Brush