|RAM||32768 MB Flash|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.01 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 with Personal Data Security and Automatic Cloud Backup (DTLPG3/32GB)
|Price:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.96 (12%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hardware encryption - the best in personal security to keep your data safe
- Superior password protection - user sets a password to prevent unauthorized access
- Easy to use - no application installation required
- Versatile - works interchangeably between Mac OS X and Windows systems
- Secure - drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts
- Stylish - durable metal casing with built-in key loop
- USBtoCloud and ESET Anti-virus (Windows systems only)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Kingston Digital 32GB Data Traveler Locker + G3, USB 3.0 with Personal Data Security and Automatic Cloud Backup (DTLPG3/32GB)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$2.25|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32||32 GB||32||32 GB|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Personal data protection with automatic cloud backup.
Put a lock on your personal data with Kingston’s DataTraveler Locker+ G3. It’s a safe and convenient way to secure receipts, bank statements and other sensitive documents with hardware encryption and password protection for a double layer of data security. The drive locks down and reformats after 10 failed login attempts, so users can rest assured their data is safe even if the drive is lost or stolen.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 offers cloud backup as an optional feature. Users can chose to automatically back up data from their DataTraveler Locker+ G3 to Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox or Box, so if the drive is lost or stolen, their data is in a safe place.
Its USB 3.0 interface delivers speeds up to 135MB/s read and 40MB/s write, approximately 2–3 times the speed of the previous generation, to secure files faster.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is easy for anyone to setup and easy to use, with no application installation required; all the software and security needed is built in. It works on both Windows systems and Macs so users can access files from multiple systems, without installing a program on every computer used.
It features a durable metal casing to protect the drive from drops, bumps and knocks plus its built-in key loop makes it convenient to take your data anywhere. The cap fits on the back of the drive so it won’t get lost.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is covered by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Easy to use – no application installation required
- Hardware encryption and superior password protection
- Automatic Cloud Backup option to access your data anytime, anywhere
- Customizable with your logo and/or digital files
Double layer of data protection
Hardware encryption and password protection combine to keep personal information safe. Plus, DataTraveler Locker+ G3 locks down and reformats after 10 invalid login attempts in case the drive is lost or stolen.
DataTraveler Locker+ G3 lets you automatically back up data from the drive to your favorite cloud storage provider so you’ll never be without your data, anywhere you go. Google Drive, OneDrive (Microsoft), Amazon Cloud Drive, Dropbox and Box are all supported.
Fast USB 3.0 interface
With speeds up to 135MB/s read and 40MB/s write, DataTraveler Locker+G3 is 2–3 times faster than the previous generation, so you can secure and access your files faster.
For added peace of mind, DataTraveler Locker+ G3 is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and the legendary reliability that makes Kingston one of the best choice in personal data protection.
Top Customer Reviews
Kingston replied (almost immediately): 2014-AUG-28:
"For your information, DTLPG3 is 256-bit AES encrypted. Feel free to let us know if you have any other inquiries regard to this product."
• Nice hardware encryption 256 bit
• Easy to use, no software to install
• Tough metal casing, you can easily drop this without any issues, or step on it.
• Easy to set up password production, plug it in and set the p-word
• I prefer a sliding cap or one that flips backwards instead of a separate cap…although this one does fit on the end of so you don’t lose it
I purchased this drive because I was looking to continue to keep some data confidential and secure. Previously, I had been using a fingerprint scan USB drive… The problem with these is they tend to fail after a couple years. I spent a considerable amount of money on one three years ago and it no longer recognizes my prints making a useless. I found that this drive is very easy to use and set up. All I had to do was plug it in, pick a password and it’s ready to go. One thing to note is to remember to “eject” this drive when you’re done with it. If you don’t do that, there is a possibility that it won’t be locked. I went with the 16 GB and that is plenty of space for just documents. Hope this helps you make your decision.
1. The drives are certainly rugged. I would have no hesitation in carrying them anywhere. The removable cap (which stows on the other end of the drive) seems a far better approach than slide-out or pivoting drives, where the vital contacts can fill up with lint or whatever else is in one's pockets or briefcase.
2. There is no "public zone" - all the drive is data-protected. So you can't just drop files onto it and hand the drive to someone else; you will have to give them your password (and so access to everything else on the drive, now or in the future).
3. Getting the drive to work initially was a challenge. The first steps were easy: setting it up was quick, and initial data transfer was much faster than I had expected. However, after that, I often could not access the drive: the password screen never appeared. The solution, suggested by Jewel of Kingston, was simply to reboot, in case the security program was persisting in the background after one of my failed attempts (I did not need to change the Local security settings, as she describes, as I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, not Pro, and Home Premium doesn't have this option). Often this solves the problem.
4. However, far too often for comfort, the drive does not load properly: the password screen never comes up.Read more ›
I'm Jewel with Kingston Technical Support. We apologize for the issues experienced with the DTLPG3 flash drive. As a hardware encrypted drive, it does require two free consecutive drive letters. If there are lots of drive letters in use this can cause complications. There is a security setting in Windows 7 Pro that tends to be 'undefined' by default which can cause intermitent issues for the Locker program's functionality. This setting is located in the Local Security Policy under Local Policies>Security Options called "Devices: Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only". Disabling this setting should allow the program access to itself without any further complications. Generally, the two drives would not be able to be connected at the same time since only one instance of the security program can be run at the same time. Also, please make sure to shutdown the locker program prior to ejecting the drive as the next time it is connected or if the other is connected afterwards it may not work properly due to the program being stuck in the background. If this happens then the splash screen for the program will come up and the password prompt does not appear. Force closing the locker process or restarting the computer will alleviate that problem. For any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-435-0640 (USA and Canada only) M - F 6am - 6pm PT and I or another available Technician will assist you.
Thank you for selecting Kingston as your upgrade partner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had high hopes for this USB Drive, I had an 8GB version of the previous model that was just not enough space any longer. Read morePublished 5 days ago by J. A. S.
East to set up and use. Unless you're the FBI you can't unlock it. All my work files are secure even if lost or stolen.Published 6 days ago by GARY BURKE
This is a great device. Secure and it is built strong. I think you could drive a tank over it and it would still work.Published 9 days ago by Charlee S. Kimball
Heavy duty construction. and the software is so cool! it lists as a dvd drive and a flash drive. on the flash drive is a program that requires the password you give it. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Fryem
I am overall very happy with product. Ive never used a 3.0 flash drive, its always been 2.0 and let me tell you it is AMAZING to see the difference in transfer speed. Incredible. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Juliet Romeo
Works as advertised. Lid on each of mine is VERY tight and hard to remove.Published 17 days ago by GaryL