1,898 Reviews
 (1,379)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston quality, massive storage, what's not to love?
There are some things to consider before buying this particular card or any other 32gb SDHC card on the market:

1. This is NOT an ideal card for a digital SLR like a D80, D90, Rebel XT, etc... That is because it is a class 4 device. The class of a SDHC cards has to do with how fast they read and write files, not how much storage they have. For a digital SLR,...
Published on December 2, 2008 by Nathan Beauchamp

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable - Disappearing Pictures
I had this card in a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 camera for about a month, and in that time the card experienced a "read error" on three separate occasions that resulted in all the pictures currently on the card disappearing. I called Panasonic customer service and the first question they asked was what brand card I had. When I told them Kingston, they advised me to get a new card,...
Published on December 12, 2008 by A. Rennier

‹ Previous | 195 96 97190 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars worked good for a few vids, June 5, 2012
It worked great in my gopro for the first 4 or 5 vids on my dirtbike then started giving a memory error and freezing the gopro. I put a different card in and have had no more probs. This kingston 32gb card is now in my game camera and working fine so far. Sucks that I'm having to use an 8gb in the gopro instead of this 32.... Gopro recommends the kingston so I don't know what the deal is.reformatted the card several times but didn't help. By the time the card stopped working correctly I had had it too long to return it I guess.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Storage but Not Video, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Kingston 16 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/16GBET (Personal Computers)
It's an excellent card for storage but it won't work in my video camera. Changing set-up on my camera for speed and resolution did nothing to help. I've learned since that this is a class 4 card. I didn't know the difference before but class 10 cards are much faster and therefore better for video. I just recently bought this card: HP 32 GB SDHC Flash Memory Card CG790A-EF and have had excellent results with it.

If you need a SD card for storage or just some general photography then for the price, this is ok but get a class 10 card if you need faster speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!!, May 30, 2012
The Kingston 32 GB memory card works great. Some reviews said it was slow, but I have not experienced this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Memory Card, May 29, 2012
It works great. Don't know the difference between class 4 and 10 on my DSLR or P&S camera. Speed is good enough and works great. No errors so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars memory card, May 22, 2012
i got the memory card today and it is what i needed, works great in my jvc camcorder, and for me you can;t beat the price, i look forward to doing alot of bussiness with amazon ,

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, May 17, 2012
I bought this product for personal use only, It really satisfied my expectation since I can store much more data on it. I highly recommend this product..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for a trip, May 16, 2012
Perfect size memory card for a weekend trip.

I haven't had any problems with it since I've purchased it. It's highly reliable and sturdy. As usual, Kingston comes through with another awesome product.

4.0 out of 5 stars GoodMemory, May 13, 2012
The service was really good, just take few days to receive my purchase, also the quality!! Totally recomended, it's a Kingstong memory!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars King of the SD card brands, May 10, 2012
I have used these cards successfully for years in my book reader for storage of music, books, and other important data. They have never failed me and I have never had a problem with the working of the card itself. I trust the brand name and the quality behind the name. You can't go wrong when purchasing Kingston memory storage products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, May 8, 2012
Works great, comes in a little envelope. Great size, got it for about $7. What else do you need to know?

‹ Previous | 195 96 97190 | Next ›