Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 32 questions
vote
The Kingston 8 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash card should work in your camera and I have seen them on ebay for under $6.00 I use a Kingston 8 GB Class 4 SDHC flash card in my Cannon SX 120 and it works great. The specifications for the Cannon powershot Elph 100hs states that it will accept SDHC flash card. Ed
Mar 5, 2014 by ebporte
votes
Yes the class 4 is slow. But the class 10 iq better for digital cameras.
Aug 10, 2014 by megs
votes
My research indicates that this card should work in the unit you asked about. There is a good review of your product at this location. http://www.amazon.com/Jumbl-35mm-Slide-Negative-Scanner/dp/B007VDN1PA . The Reviewer indicates that you cant use over a 32 gig card in the unit as it is not set up to exceed that size.
Sep 1, 2014 by Eric W. Louria
votes
Should work since the chrome box uses an SD card...
Aug 14, 2014 by George W. Squyres
votes
As they say, "If it fits", it should work. Just try to see it..
Jul 14, 2014 by Jimsstuff1
votes
if another sd or sdhc cards are compatible with your polaroid this will be also
Dec 27, 2012 by korokha
votes
Sorry, I have no idea. It's a standard SDHC.
Jan 16, 2015 by Dark-Shadow
votes
Hi Sharon, I'm Jewel with Kingston Technical Support, here to address your question. Our SD4/8GB SD card is compatible with the Samsung SL620 digital camera. For any further questions or concerns, please call us at 1-800-435-0640 (USA and Canada only) M - F 6am - 6pm PT and I or another available Technician will assist you. Thank you for selecting Kingston as your upgrade partner.
Jan 13, 2015 by Kingston Technical Support  MANUFACTURER 
votes
I have no idea. If the wii u takes a standard SD card then yes.
Jan 13, 2015 by L7
votes
Hi, I'm Jewel with Kingston Technical Support, here to address your question. The Garmin Nuvi 52LM requires a microSD card while part number SD4/8GB is a standard size SD card, so would not fit. I recommend part number SDC10/8GB, which is a Class 10 microSDHC card and will fit properly in the Garmin. For any further assistance, please call us at 1-800-435-0640 (USA and Canada only) M - F 6am - 6pm PT and I or another available Technician will assist you. Thank you for selecting Kingston as your upgrade partner.
Jan 6, 2015 by Kingston Technical Support  MANUFACTURER 
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers