1,690 Reviews
 (1,224)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kingston quality, massive storage, what's not to love?
There are some things to consider before buying this particular card or any other 32gb SDHC card on the market:

1. This is NOT an ideal card for a digital SLR like a D80, D90, Rebel XT, etc... That is because it is a class 4 device. The class of a SDHC cards has to do with how fast they read and write files, not how much storage they have. For a digital SLR,...
Published on December 2, 2008 by Nathan Beauchamp

1.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable - Disappearing Pictures
I had this card in a Panasonic DMC-TZ5 camera for about a month, and in that time the card experienced a "read error" on three separate occasions that resulted in all the pictures currently on the card disappearing. I called Panasonic customer service and the first question they asked was what brand card I had. When I told them Kingston, they advised me to get a new card,...
Published on December 12, 2008 by A. Rennier

‹ Previous | 195 96 97170 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a memory card..., February 5, 2012
...and it does the job! I've used products by Kingston for a long time and have never had a problem with them. This memory card is no exception. Good value for the money, and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars big memory, February 3, 2012
just as described, if you are not familiar with these cards, this company makes a lot of internal parts for various PC components. I'm not to sure on the competitors, but this is a solid buy and seems to work great. put it in my GOPro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine for me with a GoPro HD, February 3, 2012
I bought this May of 2011 and it has worked fine as a GoPro HD video memory card. No issues to date, so I recommend. I ordered another one today.

In general when you look at on line reviews it seems that most electronic products have about a 10% dissatisfaction and failure rate. I think this is the modern day business ethic, cheap stuff 10% failure, and they generally replace if defective and returned. I think industry needs to up the standards in general to achieve a less than 1% failure rate within 1 year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's suppose to do, February 2, 2012
I bought a 16 GB card for our new Fuji digital point & shoot camera that came with no internal memory.

This gives us a massive amount of storage capacity and has worked without a hitch. I basically wanted the cheapest 16 GB card I could find and ordered this.

It does what it's supposed to do. We also have an 8 GB Kingston SD card in our Wii, and that's been working without any issues for over a year. I don't see any reason to pay more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me., February 1, 2012
I bought this to put in a digital frame I got for Christmas. I have put over a thousand on there so far. My kids love it. There is no way I could have utilized this frame to it's maximum without this larger SD card. I have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and a really great price!, January 26, 2012
The Kingston 16 GB Class 4 is a High quality and a great value for the price, I recommand this project to everybody !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than Class 4 spec, good enough for 720p video, January 26, 2012
This card offers a shade over 30Gb of storage. Thats a LOT of memory for most normal use in consumer cameras, camcorders and digital recorders.
Where this card shines is its write speed in two different tests exceeded the Class 4 specs by ~20% and ~14%: in real world terms, tht means I can seamlessly use it in my Samsung camcorder with 720p resolution and 30fps, with absolutely no problems. It might be marginal for 'burst' mode shooting (especially in RAW) in high end SLRs, but should be able to handle ~3-3.5 fps bursts just fine (camera dependent, works on my Panasonic FZ with high res, low compression jpegs). Video works fine on a Samsung camcorder, Panasonic FZ and Olympus E-P cameras.
Finally at a buck a Gb price-point, this makes excellent value, but remember to regularly download and back up your data, rather than have just a single copy on the card.

4.0 out of 5 stars its good, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Kingston 4 GB Class 4 SDHC Flash Memory Card SD4/4GB (Personal Computers)
Only poblem I had was that I need more memory I used it all quick but still got a good amount of pics and videos in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars King Kingston, January 20, 2012
I bought a GoPro video camera and this was one of 2 cards they recommend. I think they probably know best! I purchased it, another great transaction with Amazon, the best in the business, and the card works as it should. Nothing else to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for use in my Panasonic FZ47 Digital Camera., January 19, 2012
Bought this memory card for my Panasonic FZ47 Digital Camera. Works as it should. I have always been happy with Kingston products.

Recommended.