Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 26, 2012
I typically only trust PNY & SanDisk SD Cards for my photos, but this one hasn't disappointed me. I needed a few cards quickly & cheaply, and these ones did the job perfectly.

I have never run into any file corruption with these cards.
on December 19, 2010
I just bought a new Canon camera and Amazon was shipping this card free with the camera so I naturally got it. Not really too much to say about it other than it works and gives me a little extra memory. The camera produced RAW as well as JPEG pictures so it needs a lot of memory so I'm glad to have this as a reserve. I have been buying brand name memory cards as I have read that bad chips are sent to the real cheap/giveaway manufacturers and this is at least rated a class 6 and I have heard of Kingston.
on August 14, 2012
I ordered this memory card with my new digital camera. There's not much to say about it aside from it does what its supposed to. I also like the fact that it was a LOT cheaper to get this one compared to going to a store like Bestbuy and getting one.
on April 17, 2011
fast, reliable, and at a very reasonable price. it holds all the pictures..videos i want. never have to worry about running out of room. if i ever get to 1000-3000 pictures. (depending on how many megapixels)
on November 26, 2010
I bought this thinking that it would be fast enough for my camcorder, since it was rated at Class 6. It is slower than my Class 4 cards and will not even support Windows Ready Boost. Invest in some other brand.
on April 4, 2011
This card works just as good as any I have ever owned. But the cool thing is that it's blue and has a fun desert photo on the front. That way I don't get it confused with all my husband's memory cards.
on February 6, 2011
I bought two of these for my trail camera. Kingston is a well known maker of computer RAM memory and I have no reason to think these SD cards won't do what they are supposed to do. At [...] they are a good value when compared to the cost for the same thing at other retailers. In my area this 4GB card would sell for [...] in a Big Box store (plus tax). I'm happy to get TWO for that price. It came with free shipping as well! Hard to beat!

I tried the first one in my trail cam and it works just fine making still photos. No problems reading from it with my laptop either. I plan to alternate the cards when I visit the camera.

I can't give any scientific info on read/write speeds or technical mumbo-jumbo. If your intended device requires a "super duper" FAST card, perhaps you should look to Sandisk for one of their video specific, high end, and equally higher priced cards.

This is a "budget" card and will probably work best in "budget" applications.
on July 31, 2011
This is one of those items you don't think about much, but when you need one, you REALLY need one. The card I bought from Amazon.com is one of the best values I've found recently. Tthe quality is outstanding, as is the reliability,and Amazon's price was just right. GREAT VALUE. (Think I'll buy another).
on January 23, 2011
sdhc card from Kingston was delivered on time and received as shown. What I would like to see in memory cards is more attention given to read and write speeds of the card. I examined card carefully to see it was a class 6 but most descriptions do not address the read and write speeds.
on May 19, 2011
This memory card was a GREAT deal. It works quickly and well. I have used it to save and then transfer over 2000 photos in its lifespan and have yet to experience a problem.