5.0 out of 5 stars Dell XPS8300 Compatible
I ordered the Kingston Tech 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 memory for my recently purchased Dell XPS 8300. The install was quick, the price was right, and my XPS recognized the added RAM without issue. I will be ordering another 8GB of the same product in a few months to upgrade to 16GB. I highly recommend this purchase!
Published on October 14, 2011 by Basher's Review

1.0 out of 5 stars DOA items
I ordered 2x4GB to update my PC that is DELL OptiPlex 980 SFF. Shipping and delivery is fast but they don't work after installation. The PC simply won't start.
Published 12 months ago by Y. Xu

5.0 out of 5 stars Dell XPS8300 Compatible, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Kingston Technology HyperX Blu 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memory, July 9, 2011
Ron Chicot (St. Lucia, Caribbean) - See all my reviews
well, what can i say...easy to install, worked on first boot, and keeping up with my system!! Think i'll buy 2 more of these pretty soon to boost up my pc to 16gb

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Choice, February 25, 2012
Installed on Intel Quad + Asus P5Qc. Worked with no problems. I'm not an overclocker, but I'm using it to work with ProTools with many tracks and plugins. Great Choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an upgrade, March 8, 2012
Wow, just upgraded from 2GB to 8GB and what a difference. went to all the top name brand stores and found 4GB for the same price of 8GB from amazon even withy shipping. I higly recommend this Kingston 8GB memory kit. KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G well worth the investment. Kingston Technology HyperX Blu 8GB 1333MHz DDR3 Non-ECC CL9 DIMM (Kit of 2) KHX1333C9D3B1K2/8G

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy installation, no problems, February 25, 2014
This was a snap to install. I removed the old 2GB DIMMs and these snapped right in. Started the computer and it immediately showed 8 GB of memory. Windows 7 booted right up. Can't ask for better.

5.0 out of 5 stars recollection?, December 7, 2012
Pros - Price (but all memory is at the point of being free)
Cons - None to date

Other thoughts - all one's and zero's are moving according to plan

5.0 out of 5 stars Ram works Great!, February 18, 2012
Amazon shopped this right out. OnTrac delivered it on time. I forgot to add my apartment number to the order with Amazon. I emailed OnTrac and they took care of it (Great Service!). The computer went from 8gb ram to 16gb for under $100. I bought the same type 6 years ago for my pentium 4 through Newegg and they were $120 each! You won't see any increase in speed but, if you use memory-intensive software, that's where the real benefits come from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised. No problems., August 12, 2012
April Boyer (Greenville, SC) - See all my reviews
I had actually intended to get 1600MHz ram, but since I bought this and installed it I haven't had any issues, and don't think I'd notice much of a difference anyway. I've been using it for 6 months, and have forgotten it's there, so it's perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars HyperX Blu, November 25, 2011
I ordered the Kingston 16GB (4x4) 1333MHz DDR3 memory for my recently purchased Dell XPS 8300. The install was quick, the price was right, and my XPS recognized the added RAM without issues. also there was a mail in rebate offer in the month of October, so got back $30!

5.0 out of 5 stars Instant Kingston Fan, February 2, 2012
Eva Moon (Philadelphia) - See all my reviews
I purchased these directly from Amazon, and they came within 2 days, in the original, seemingly untouched, packaging.

I plugged these bad boys into my Asus M4A77TD (AM3) alongside 4 GB of RAM I had installed with the computer, and had absolutely no problems booting up into win7 64 home premium.

With my 12GB of RAM, I receive a Windows Experience Index (WEI) of 7.3. I tested it again with just the 8gb of Kingston RAM and received the same score. This was a little disappointing, but I have since learned that, past 8GB of installed RAM, your WEI will not increase unless you increase the speed of the RAM. I have also since discovered that my mobo can indest 1600MHz RAM. Again, disappointing, but none the less, I have had nothing but good responses from my computer since installing these. Most easily noted is the incredible alt-tab speed; it is essentially instant, even out of memory intensive HD games with accompanying overlays. I've yet to run too many programs at once with any lag.

I high recommend this product for desktop 1333MHz RAM upgrades and replacements. Not to mention, the RAM is gorgeous and feels great to the touch, if that means anything to you.

$116.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.