5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade for Toshiba laptop
Published on April 30, 2012 by Doug

The manufacturer commented on the review below
3.0 out of 5 stars Memory works
I installed one 4 GB memory module replacing the existing 2 GB module in a Toshiba laptop for a total of 6 GB. I had no issues installing the memory or the computer knowing the new memory was installed. Only issue is the computer runs hot and sometimes shuts itself down without any warning. Not sure if new memory is the problem.
Published 12 months ago by George J LeBrun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great upgrade for Toshiba laptop, April 30, 2012
This review is from: Kingston Technology 4 GB (1x4 GB Module) 1333MHz DDR3 PC3-10600 204-Pin SODIMM Memory for Select Toshiba Notebooks KTT-S3B/4G (Personal Computers)
I am so glad I chose to make this upgrade for my Toshiba Satellite L755-S5103. It came standard with 4GB of ram, and I decided of course on Kingston Ram for my upgrade. It is important to note these sticks of Ram are installed in pairs, so to upgrade to 8GB you must order 2 4GB sticks. Really boosted my performance in Windows 7, for gaming and Web browsing especially. You also see a nice boost for streaming movies, and overall operating performance. Glad I made the upgrade, and Kingston Ram is known for stability and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super simple, August 1, 2012
I bought this item to upgrade my Toshiba L775 memory for 4gb to 6gb, (the Toshiba came equipped with two 2gb memory cards). Swapped one of these for the 4mb without any difficulty, started up and the laptop and it immediately recognized the additional memory. Instructions were typical for this kind of product, but if you have any confusion, there are plenty of youtube videos to walk you through installation.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife's Laptop Runs Like a Rabid Jackalope, December 30, 2012
I borrowed my wife's laptop in summer 2012 for some high intensity Win7 computing. Cut free from an environment always saying, "You must have admin rights to use this button." I was able to get under the performance hood of the machine like I haven't been able to do for years on most computers I used. I found the work I demanded of the computer created over 100 hard memory faults per second. The hard disk was being hammered with data requests. Using web advice on page file space cut those faults by 50%. The hard disk rested easier.

I've since upgraded to a laptop more suited to high intensity computing. Along the way I upgraded my wife's machine to its maximum memory. Hard memory faults have dropped to nearly zero and the machine blazes right along. Well worth the money in a household keeping computers as long as they will last, or until they are hopelessly outdated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice upgrade, November 16, 2012
I purchased two of these cards to upgrade my Satellite laptop from 4g to 8g of memory. Easy to install, no problems, and have noticed a great increase in speed on my system. I play the Sims games on my computer, and it really took a long time to load the game before. I have noticed a definite increase in the loading speed and an even better increase in my everyday tasks.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked fine in my Toshiba p755 series notebook, September 25, 2012
I bought this for my Toshiba P755 series satillite laptop. It worked perfectly with no problems. Took about 2 minutes to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, October 20, 2011
Toshiba L735, Take out the two screws on the bottom door (and the battery of course). Installed in 3 minutes. A good jump in speed from the 4 gigs it came from. Quality memory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Service, October 5, 2011
The vendor sent the DIMMs on time and arrive in great shape. I added to my laptop and it is working fine. This allowed me to max-out the possible memory of the system. It is running very fast now, much faster than before. Thanks for doing a great vendor and providing a good product for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blowout, May 18, 2014
Bought this module for a Satellite L755. Caused nothing but problems. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool with only this module installed and reported back "hardware problems." Now that I've removed it, my memory problems are gone and so is the money spent on this chip!

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, April 20, 2014
always felt kingston was the best in memory modules. tried others, some ok, others just threw out. then went back to kingston.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Out Well, March 11, 2014
This was an easy upgrade for my Toshiba Satellite Laptop computer. In just a couple of minutes, I went from 4 to 8 GB or RAM. Couldn't have been simpler.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›