5.0 out of 5 stars Great Micro SD Card set
I have been using this SD card for a GBA cart i have that takes Mini-SD's
which are a little more expensive so i decided to go with this card since it came with the adapters i needed

Published on May 27, 2008 by Don

3.0 out of 5 stars different parts, different results
Published on January 23, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Micro SD Card set, May 27, 2008
I have been using this SD card for a GBA cart i have that takes Mini-SD's

And all i can say is this is way better than the 1Gig San Disk Mini-Sd I have (not just in size but specs) that i got from walmart that was a little more expensive (like $3-4 more)

Size 2,012,000,000
Actual Size 1.87 GB (Storage Size)

Benchmarks from this card

Random Access: 1.1ms
CPU Utilization: 24% +/- 2%
Average Read 16.4 MB/s

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Value, September 1, 2007
This is not noticably different from other name brand memory cards. It works exactly the same as any other quality card that I've tried; some of them costing 2 or more times as much. I've tried them in my notebook, desktop, camera, LG-Env, LG-Chocolate, and Motorola Razr with no problem. I will definitely be buying more of these soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what is says it does., June 26, 2007
Works great. I like the fact that it has MiniSD and Standard SD adapters. I can use this card in my computer (only SD slot), my PDA (only miniSD slot) and my phone (only microSD slot).

5.0 out of 5 stars FYI: may not come with a storage case..., February 5, 2010
Over the last couple of months I've order two of these. The first came with the storage case shown in the customer picture, very cool, however the second had no storage case. If you need the case, you might want to consider buying locally. Amazon should consider, in the interest of customer service, a separate listing for the caseless version so customers know exactly what they will or will not get. No complaints about Kingston's cards, however. Great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars different parts, different results, January 23, 2011
My wife purchased two of these for me as a gift, and they worked fine. A few weeks later, I ordered three more myself, also from Amazon, the identical item, but they did NOT work. The two that worked were marked "CHINA" and the three that did not work were marked "TAIWAN" and the plastic was a slightly lighter color. I don't know how to tell in advance which you're getting. Note my application is specialized, booting embedded Linux in a Zipit Z2. Most people may never know the difference because both varieties seem to read and write normally; the only problem was system bootup.

Update Jan.25 2011: The "Taiwan" card had about 4% less memory, but passed a complete memory test cycle and was actually slightly faster.

Kingston 2GB SD card stats from WinXP properties:
"China" Capacity: 1,973,059,584 bytes 1.83 GB (FAT, after format)
"Taiwan" Capacity: 1,898,708,992 bytes 1.76 GB (FAT, after format)

"China": Write: 8.80 MByte/s Read: 16.7 MByte/s
"Taiwan": Write: 9.92 MByte/s Read: 16.9 MByte/s

(using IOGEAR GFR209T USB Reader; H2testw v1.4 flash test by Harald Bögeholz - No errors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - complete compatibility with several devices, February 8, 2008
Despite what some nay-sayers have said on several review sites, I ordered several different kinds of 2GB MicroSD cards for myself, my wife and kids' phones. I tried MP3 functionality on each of the devices (Blackberry 8300 Curve, Blackberry Pearl, and Motorola RAZRs with the different cards.

The Kingston works great and I use it in the 8300 now on a daily basis. There are no compatibility problems with any of the MicroSD adapters on the phones that I tested. It's a great deal and a great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality Kingston product - bait-and switch tactics by Amazon, May 17, 2010
Kingston 2 GB microSD Flash Memory Card with SD and miniSD Adapters SDC/2GB-2ADP
I'm happy with the Kingston cards themselves, but unhappy with the bait-and-switch tactics of Amazon in the way the visually present to the public what they are selling. The pictures clearly show a hard-shell case to keep all of the SD cards and adapters in (important if you have a few of these to be sure not to lose any). What I received was a simple package that just held the cards and no plastic case to store the cards and adapters in. Tried calling Amazon as soon as I received them, was told they would look into this and call/email me back but I to this date have not heard from anyone. This package that I received is definitely a cut-down version of the product, less quality than what I was made to feel I would be buying by the image presented to this day on the website. If this is the way Amazon is going to handle customer and selling their products, advertising a higher quality product and shipping a lower quality product, then they have seen the last business from me for sure!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, its a micro SD card., December 27, 2007
Jermaine Stewart "stewy_gt" (Tallahassee, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
SD cards have gotten to the point that writing a review seems like writing a review for a wrench. There isn't much to it. It works, and it works well. I bought this card for my Palm Centro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, August 13, 2007
I am using this in my LG Chocolate phone. It works great for storing photos and copying them from phone to PC without needing any other software, cables etc. All you need is take the card out of the phone, insert it into a standard SD card reader for your PC, and then copy the picture files from the card to any directory on your PC. It works both ways (phone->PC, PC->phone). I assume one could transfer music this way as well, but haven't tried it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with Samsung SYNC phone, July 6, 2007
Jeffrey Brown (McKinney, TX USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this memory part for my Samsung SYNC phone. It works very well with the phone, just make sure you push the memory card all the way into the phone until it clicks. I had to use a dime to push it in all the way. Lots of storage. Comes with regular SD adapter to use with my PC. Windows Media Player saw it as a "syncable" device, and I easily saved music to the part. No need to buy a Samsung SYNC USB cable if you have this part with the regular SD adapter. It is also 1/2 the price I paid at the AT&T store for the same size part when we first bought phones.

Kingston 2 GB microSD Flash Memory Card SDC/2GB