- [VALENTINE'S DAY DEAL ] Buy one unit of Kinivo BTX450 Premium Bluetooth Boombox a special price of $29.99. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- [VALENTINE'S DAY DEAL] Buy one unit of Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator ( Black ) at a special price of $11.99. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- [AFTER HOLIDAY DEAL #2] Buy one unit of Kinivo BTH360S Bluetooth Stereo Headphone at a deal price of $14.99. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
|Sale:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (33%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Switches 5 high speed HDMI inputs into one output
- Can switch automatically (based on active input)
- Supports manual switching using the supplied IR wireless remote or the button on the device
- Supports 3D and HD resolutions upto 1080p
- 1 year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Easy plug & play operation
Simply plug in the hdmi input sources into the input connections and the output connection to your TV or projector. 501BN will automatically switch to the currently active input source if there is only one active input. If there are multiple active inputs, then you can select the input either using the IR remote or using the select button on the switch. The HDMI signal from the selected input is passed through to the output HDMI connection.
Quality Picture and Sound
- Automating switching(smart function), IR remote controlled switching or manual switching
- Supports 3D, HDCP 1.2 compliant; Deep color up to 36-bit
- Guaranteed 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, PS3, Apple TV (all versions) and other HDMI devices
- Helps reduce clutter of HDMI wires being fed into your HDTV
Note: Apple TV keeps its HDMI port active even in the sleep state. Hence, auto-switching may not work with the Apple TV. Manual switching can still be used in this scenario.
- Kinivo 501BN HDMI switch
- IR remote control with battery
- AC power adapter
- User manual
All Kinivo HDMI products are backed by a 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 5:04 Mins|
Here is a review I did for YouTube because I wanted to let other people know about this great find. My wife suggested that I post it here and show people how great it works. In the video, I actually show you how easy it is to use.
Length of ownership: 13 months. First let me say that I LIKE my Kinivo 501BN. It may not be perfect, but it is a very handy device to have, and I use mine a lot. Initially I had five devices connected to its five inputs, but now I have four devices connected to its inputs: #1) Roku 2XS, #2) Toshiba DVD recorder, #3) Samsung Blu-ray player, and #4) Magnavox DVR (1TB model).
3) easy to connect,
4) easy to use,
5) switches up to five HDMI inputs to one HDMI output,
6) works with Logitech Harmony 900 remotes used in complex A/V configurations.
1) Automatic switching cannot be turned off.
2) HDMI input #5 failed at 1 year and 2 days.
3) HDMI input #4 is picky - works with some HDMI devices but not others.
4) After automatic switching, there may be no audio until the active port is selected manually.
Regarding Con #1) For some people automatic switching is a plus. If you have DVR or other devices which turn on an off to record shows then you DON'T want automatic switching, as while you are watching one show, a DVR turns on to start recording and the Kinivo's "automatic switching" immediately switches over to the DVR that just turned on. This is VERY ANNOYING when watching a movie or other program. I wish that the automatic switching could be turned off. If the automatic switching could be disabled I wouldn't have movies I'm watching interrupted every time a DVR or DVD recorder turns on. The manual describes a "priority" system where lower number ports take priority over higher number ports. Perhaps it is the equipment I've connected to the Kinivo, but I've found little evidence of port priorities.Read more ›
I've used other switches in the past and it always seemed like I was sacrificing quality for convenience. That's not the case with the Kinivo switch. It doesn't drop signals and the quality of picture and sound isn't hindered at all from passing through the switch. Looking at the size of the switch (a little larger than an Apple TV) I was skeptical. I'm not a skeptic anymore. This is the switch to buy. I've uploaded a photo of the switch sitting atop my set-top box, next to my Apple TV for a size reference.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This works well. PS3, PS4, Chromecast, FireTV, FireTV Stick, WD Live TV, Asus O'Play all worked. Bought a second unit.Published 11 hours ago by Maxtt
Product does exactly what it said it would do. Arrived on time. Simple/flawless.Published 12 hours ago by Robert
This is really a great product!!!!! My tv only had 1 HDMI port so I had to do something about it because of the kids games. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by Jen
Five stars with the understanding that I bought it a week ago. It works as advertised. I do not know how well it lasts over time.Published 18 hours ago by Keith LaDue
I use this to run 4 HDMI sources and it works great! The price was great and it was delivered fast. it works as described and I have had no issues as of yet.Published 1 day ago by tom
Easy to install, switching works fine and no problems with the remote. I currently only have a Comcast cable box and and DVD player hooked up.Published 1 day ago by DaBakes
WORKS GREAT, JUST WANT I NEED TO GET MY DVR, DVD AND ROKU TO ALL WORK INDEPENTLY. EASY TO SENT UP, JUST WISH THE REMOTE WAS A LITTLE BIGGER. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCTPublished 2 days ago by Judy Grimpel