- [VALENTINE'S DAY DEAL ] Buy one unit of Kinivo BTX450 Premium Bluetooth Boombox a special price of $29.99. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- [VALENTINE'S DAY DEAL] Buy one unit of Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator ( Black ) at a special price of $11.99. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- [AFTER HOLIDAY DEAL #2] Buy one unit of Kinivo BTH360S Bluetooth Stereo Headphone at a deal price of $14.99. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) - supports aptX
|Sale:||$35.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$29.99 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hands-Free car kit designed for answering and receiving calls with any Bluetooth smartphone - iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc
- Seamlessly stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device; supports aptX for CD quality audio
- Built-in microphone and easy to use music controls
- Provides audio through your 3.5mm input in Car Stereo when playing music and answering phone calls
- Requires 3.5mm audio input in the car stereo
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 5 inches, 5 inches
- Stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device
- Music player controls - Play, Pause, Previous song, Next song.
- Supports Bluetooth profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Connect via Bluetooth with phone to receive phone calls and use voice commands
- Recharge your device while listening to music via USB port
Note: The car kit requires a 3.5 mm input jack in the car stereo
- All iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch
- Android smartphones - HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- Blackberry smartphones
- All Bluetooth (A2DP/HFP/HSP) capable devices
What's in the Box
- Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit
- Adhesive pad (for mounting)
- User manual
The Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit is backed by our 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought the product to use in my car with an iPhone 5. My car already has Bluetooth, but it only supports HFP and not A2DP for music. I use the BTC450 for audio streaming and for a siri button on my dashboard. Although the BTC450 HFP works better than my car's stock bluetooth, I would rather use my car's bluetooth because it displays the caller's name on the navigation screen.
I did extensive research on similar products, and for the price this is the best product I found. Belkin, Gogroove, Scosche, and Griffin all make bluetooth products but they all have their shortcomings. The only product I found that seems better than the BTC450 is Parrot's Mki9000 series lineup. Parrot's lineup seems to outperform the Kinivo, but at a starting price of $150.
1. The BTC450 auto connects. This is huge...especially if you are traveling from place to place. Having to remember to press a button to auto connect every time would be extremely annoying. The only other product that did this was the Griffin Bluetrip, but it lacks accessible buttons.
2. Music sounds amazing. After reading reviews of bluetooth technology and the not so good audio quality this product puts all those worries to rest. I cannot tell the difference between audio quality from a wired connection or bluetooth. The only difference that comes into play is the bass. For some reason the BTC450 overcompensates for the bass which makes it louder. Not a problem because you can always turn it down.
3. Phone quality is superb and outperforms my expectations. Although I rarely use it, but when I do use it I am placing a call with siri. The quality of the call outperforms my car's stock bluetooth.
4.Read more ›
|Length: 1:37 Mins|
This device coupled with a Bluetooth Autoconnect app, means I can literally just sit in my car and begin to play music from my Phone without taking it out. This has significantly reduced the cable clutter that used to be required for me to connect my phone. If you have an aux jack in your car and are looking for bluetooth adapter I would definitely suggest this one.Read more ›
No one will ever read this because there are so many better reviews, just want to say I love it, and you probably will too.
I have a similar situation, i.e. a car with Bluetooth support, but only for phone calls, with no way of streaming music from my Android smartphone. I wanted to get rid of clumsy audio cabling and listen to music via Bluetooth using the Kinivo adapter, but at the same time continue using the original car BT connection to receive/make phone calls. This dual setup is important, because that way the phone connection works in ALL Radio modes, not only in the AUX mode.
PRO No. 1: The device is fully compliant with this dual-mode configuration.
It is important to emphasize that a BT-enabled smartphone CAN be connected to multiple Blutooth devices simultaneously, and this will be causing no conflicts as far as each device provides a different SERVICE (in Bluetooth lingo each separate service is called a PROFILE). One can easily check all services the device provides going to Settings - Bluetooth (Android) and clicking on the Settings icon (looks like a pinion) located to the right of each device. There are TWO PROFILES available for BTC450: Phone Audio (used for initiating or receiving phone calls) and Media Audio (used for listening to music via Bluetooth). By default BOTH of them are enabled. If one wants to use the adapter for both phone calls and music streaming, both check boxes should be left checked. But if one wants to use car Bluetooth for calls and BTC450 only for music streaming, then it is highly recommended to UNCHECK the first Profile (Phone Audio), so that there are no conflicts among Bluetooth devices.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this product! It worked great and the sound was fantastic worth every penny. I call my father all the time to check on him and he is a little hard of hearing and he didn't... Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Joe
This thing works! I got this for my husband that drives a Prius. His Prius has virtually no insulation so It's really noisy. This little unit handles it beautifully. Read morePublished 18 hours ago by Susan
Works absolutely flawless. I've used it for a few days now and still sounds prefect.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Great product. Saved me $150.00 in trying to get blue tooth in my old cassette car stereo. Works great and sounds great.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
For the price it does exactly what I needed to have "hands-free" in my older car.Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer