Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 29, 2016
Would not charge after 1.5 months of use. Internal electrical component issues. Can't open due to the type of screws it has holding it together. Amazon won't let me return item after a month so now it's useless to me. Cheap product for the amateur fitness person. You really do get what you pay for.
on July 26, 2016
I've had one of these for two years. I never used it with a phone though. I use it for stereo music and listening to my TV on the bluetooth. Why? The sound is pretty spectacular, it has fully adjustable volume on the headset, it delivers many hours listening time on a charge, and it offers many more hours of comfortable listening because it is so light.

It took a lot of looking, but I finally found it again and I've ordered THREE more! My original still works perfectly. I'm buying a spare for myself and a couple for my kids. For listening to the TV late at night without inconveniencing ANYONE this is THE perfect item!
on July 25, 2016
I have 2 pair now.. the sound is excellent,lows are low, highs are clear. lightweight and my ears can breathe.. these are great..
on July 25, 2016
seemed way to fragile and flimsy, returned
on July 23, 2016
i guess these were ok ??? I bought them for myself but gave me a headache from the design. i gave them to my co-worker .. he enjoyed them for almost a year then the signal started to get spotty in areas where it never had a problem. had to replace them with a new pair after almost a year. for the price i guess they were eh, alright. i just don't like to replace headphones yearly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2016
They are not very comfortable on my ears did not care for the quality sound of my music or talking
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2016
Awesome! I love these. Perfect for my gym workouts.
on July 15, 2016
For 20 some bucks great because they don't fall off my head lile my other bluetooth headphones when working on cars in the garage.
on July 14, 2016
Paired with my computer and listening to music while working out. Nice product with good range.
on July 13, 2016
Okay, so I'm posting this after purchasing a set in ... 2013... now 2016 and the mic has been broke for like a year. This headset is good for music and doing whatever and worked well for calls when the mic worked. I would have bought these again but I decided to go with the BTH240 just to upgrade the charging port and have true stereo sound. Comfortable to wear for HOURS and the battery life was good and still is. I'm gonna toss my old set into my gym bag. I still get 6-8hrs of use just streaming Pandora.

This is not a high sound quality headset, also I get decent range with this but nothing extraordinary. I can walk around the house with my cell in the middle of the house w/o issue. If I leave the house I get issue (expected).