Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 214 questions
votes
Dear Russell, Thank you for your question regarding our Kinivo 501BN HDMI Switch. The 501BN is fully compatible with PlayStation 4, and it is HDCP compliant. Please contact us at support@kinivo.com if you have any additional questions. Thank you, Kinivo Product Support Email: support@kinivo.com Toll Free: 1-855-4Kinivo (1-855-454-6486) Live Chat: http://support.kinivo.com (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm Pacific)
Mar 18, 2014 by Kinivo Product Support
vote
I got this for my son. He has his PS3, Xbox And Chromecast. All devices work flawlessly. No flickering, audio sync issues or dropped signals. This is a solid unit that works well. The remote is tiny and easy to loose.
May 21, 2014 by Tarishma Bruster
votes
Sounds like it is. Does it light up when the power cable is plugged in?
Dec 25, 2013 by M. Boule
votes
I would think as long as you have a HDMI output on your TV, it will work great! You just have to buy an HDMI cable to go from TV to converter. Its very small and compact and I've had no problems.
Dec 2, 2012 by superman41
votes
Yes I use my xbox with it and it has full surround sound while I am playing or watching something. I am more than happy with it.
Dec 29, 2013 by Blazinball
votes
I'm not sure if the order really matters. You can play around with that though. One thing to know is that the Roku box is an always-on device. The switch is supposed to automatically go to the device that's on. It typically senses when I turn on the Blu-ray player or the Apple TV box and goes to those, even though a Roku box is also plugged in. You might have to use the remote from time to time. I don't find that to be too big a deal though.
Dec 2, 2012 by msmar
votes
Dear Michael, Thank you for your question regarding our 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch. The 501BN will not cause lag for game consoles. Please contact us at support@kinivo.com if you have any additional questions. Thank you, Kinivo Product Support Email: support@kinivo.com Toll Free: 1-855-4Kinivo (1-855-454-6486) Live Chat: http://support.kinivo.com (Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm Pacific)
Mar 26, 2014 by Kinivo Product Support
votes
No, this unit will only switch you from one input to another. You need to complain to the cable company or the station.
Nov 19, 2013 by Willard J. Stewart
votes
I have a Verizon HD DVR (Motorola, can't remember the model no.) and it channels fine with no issues so far (I've had it for couple of months now). The auto switching may not work with Verizon box hooked to it because the set top is powered on all the time (like roku). But this is not problematic with this kinivo unit because you can manually switch the channel with a remote control should you desire to change the switcher channel to another device. I love it! I have a sound bar which only has one hdmi input. So connecting the kinivo to the sound bar and connecting all my hdmi devices to it helps tremendously! No more plugging and unplugging.
Aug 28, 2013 by Curious George
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   22   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers