Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

100%

on September 24, 2012
As a glamour photographer, I've been following Holly's work for a number of years already. This book - with almost no words - is a showcase of her specialty: Beautifully photographed kinky models. Each shot is a winner. There is quite some NSFW in these pages, if you don't approve of that you should not purchase the book, or skip those pages.

Great sets, great lighting, great posing, stunning models, it's all in a day's work for Holly. This book is an inspiration if you want to improve your photography, but it also sets the bar higher than most Playboy photographers I know have done. of course, you can also buy the book simply to enjoy the stunningly beautiful kinky ladies.

Holly Randall certainly is among the top three photographers in this genre. How I wish I could attend one of her masterclasses some day.
on August 27, 2013
This has very pretty women in nylons. There are some spread legs, but only a couple spread vaginas. I point this out, because if you admire a naked woman's body, but don't want to be her gynocologist while viewing the book, this is a great book. If you want more graphic, spread vaginas, this book won't please you.

The book is exactly what I wanted, pictures of pretty, naked, women in nylons.
on May 15, 2014
Holly Randall does some nice photography. What sets her apart is the lifestyle environments she works in. The models are very, very sexy which is worth the price of the book alone. Her lighting is spot on, not over Photoshopped which is always a plus these days. A fun book by a talented photographer.
on July 5, 2012
I bought this book since I am published through out the book and my friends also. It is an awesome coffee table book if you don't have kids at home!
on November 28, 2014