5.0 out of 5 stars Good for smores and taste good, too
I bought these for my husband who is gluten sensitive, dairy sensitive, and diabetic. Although they are not sugar free, they have a low enough level of sugar that my husband can eat them.

Published on August 23, 2012 by L. Staley

2.0 out of 5 stars Gross, but not a total waste
I was really excited to find some gluten-free graham crackers for two of my Celiac-diagnosed children to enjoy. After all, it is perhaps a most versatile snack!

Published on November 12, 2012 by Randomissus

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for smores and taste good, too, August 23, 2012
L. Staley (Washington, DC area) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Kinnikinnick, Smoreable Graham Style Crackers, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, 8-Ounce (Pack of 6) (Grocery)

He really likes them and really enjoyed having them as an option. He said they don't taste exactly like glutenated graham crackers, but are good on their own. He really enjoyed making smores with them. We used the marshmallow creme by Bountiful Harvest and dark chocolate by YC Chocolate - both gluten and dairy free.

For the person who asked what ingredients are in these crackers:

Casein free. Dairy free. Lactose free. Peanut free. Nut free. Tree nut free. Gluten free has never tasted so good. Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, peanut free and tree nut free facility.

Ingredients
Pea Starch, Non Hydrogenated Shortening (Palm Fruit and/or Canola), Potato Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Brown Sugar, Sweet Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Water, Rice Bran, Sugar, Blackstrap Molasses, Honey, Glucose, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pea Protein, Vanilla, Sodium Carboxy Methylcellulose, Pea Fibre, Guar Gum, Inulin, Soy Lecithin, Mono Calcium Phosphate.

Warnings
Allergy Alert: May contain traces of eggs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoreable Graham Style Crackers, November 2, 2011
These gluten-free "graham" crackers are very tasty. They actually taste very close to real graham crackers. The only thing I didn't like is that most of them were broken upon arrival, and the breaks weren't at the perforations. It is hard to make a S'more with irregular pieces of cracker.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, May 20, 2011
Di Valentine (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I'd recommend these. They are very crunchy (almost hard) but I prefer it over being chewy, in my opinion. The taste wasn't exactly like traditional graham crackers but it did have a definite "grahamy" flavor to it. Tried them with peanut butter and they were yummy. There were plenty of crackers in the box. I'm looking forward to bringing them on my next camping trip for smores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Kinnikinnick!, February 19, 2011
In a word: FABULOUS! I meant to make a graham cracker crust out of these, but wound up eating the whole box (in more than one sitting, mind you LOL). They are simply fantastic with a little Pilsbury Creamy Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting on them (also gluten-free). Yum. Can't wait to get more so I can try the crust, smores....if I can refrain from eating them all again! You won't be disappointed! Feels a bit like cheating if you're a celiac, IMHO. And for those of you with dairy allergies, it says right on the box dairy free, casein free. Yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful graham style crackers!, January 15, 2012
I have Celiac Disease, so I hadn't had graham crackers in years. After enviously drooling over my kid's enjoying their grahams, I decided I needed to find a substitute that I could enjoy. When I found and ordered these, I prepared myself for the fact that since graham flour is made of pure gluten I might be disappointed in anything graham style.

Boy was I surprised! These are not what I would call a substitute for traditional graham crackers, but a reinvention of the graham all-together! They're great! From first look, I was a bit weary, because they do look a bit like a dog biscuit, but I was immediately and delightfully surprised to see they taste nothing like dog biscuits. These are so amazingly delicious. They're crunchy, and have a delicate graham taste. I will definitely be ordering them again and again.

If you've been missing graham crackers because of gluten sensitivity issues, allergies, celiac disease, etc., you NEED to try these. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars S'moreables review, December 30, 2010
I have Celiac Disease, and I am a real "taste" snob! These crackers surpassed my expectations for taste and texture. Most importantly, I had cheesecake with graham cracker crust for Christmas...haven't done that in five and a half long years. Kudos to Kinnikinnick!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so tasty!, November 9, 2011
MusicCat (Rockville, MD United States) - See all my reviews
These work great with s'mores - I was so shocked. They are a little thicker and not as cloyingly sweet as non gluten free grahams, but I found that refreshing. Because they are thicker, they stand up to smushing the marshmallow and chocolate in between each cracker better than regular grahams, which can fall apart. I'd highly recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Gross, but not a total waste, November 12, 2012

The price was right and I needed things to pack in school lunches so I bought these without reading any of the reviews. Well, needless to say as soon as they arrived, my kids opened a package and ate...one. They didn't even eat one, but more like one bite out of one half of a graham cracker. They thought they were terrible! I could not recommend these to anyone based on their reaction to these graham crackers, and I don't find them too appetizing myself.

However, I have been able to successfully use these as a graham-cracker crust for pies that I make, so they are not a total loss. The crust is quite tasty, too.

Because I have yet to look for an alternative graham cracker, I'll continue to keep these on hand to use for graham-cracker crusts, we just won't be making any s'mores or peanut butter graham crackers any time soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, August 17, 2013
I'm a very recent celiac so I remember graham crackers very well. These have the smell and flavour but I find them very dry and gritty, which for gluten free seems to be the standard. I would not say by any means these are exactly the same as the glutinous counter parts but it is nice to have an option for around the campfire s'mores, especially for my kids that may have celiacs too. I want them to have that experience and they don't seem to mind them. If it was just for me I probably wouldn't buy them again but for s'mores for the kids I will.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not like a regular graham cracker., December 1, 2013
Not as good as I had thought they would be. They are really not the same texture as regular graham crackers. They are much thicker and harder not so easy to bite into. The flavor is just okay. I like the sandwich cookies by this company a lot better. The taste to me is not quite like a graham cracker either. I do find them best with some peanut butter on them.