Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon August 23, 2012
I bought these for my husband who is gluten sensitive, dairy sensitive, and diabetic. Although they are not sugar free, they have a low enough level of sugar that my husband can eat them.

He really likes them and really enjoyed having them as an option. He said they don't taste exactly like glutenated graham crackers, but are good on their own. He really enjoyed making smores with them. We used the marshmallow creme by Bountiful Harvest and dark chocolate by YC Chocolate - both gluten and dairy free.

For the person who asked what ingredients are in these crackers:

Casein free. Dairy free. Lactose free. Peanut free. Nut free. Tree nut free. Gluten free has never tasted so good. Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, peanut free and tree nut free facility.

Ingredients
Pea Starch, Non Hydrogenated Shortening (Palm Fruit and/or Canola), Potato Starch, Brown Rice Flour, Brown Sugar, Sweet Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Water, Rice Bran, Sugar, Blackstrap Molasses, Honey, Glucose, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pea Protein, Vanilla, Sodium Carboxy Methylcellulose, Pea Fibre, Guar Gum, Inulin, Soy Lecithin, Mono Calcium Phosphate.

Warnings
Allergy Alert: May contain traces of eggs.
on November 2, 2011
These gluten-free "graham" crackers are very tasty. They actually taste very close to real graham crackers. The only thing I didn't like is that most of them were broken upon arrival, and the breaks weren't at the perforations. It is hard to make a S'more with irregular pieces of cracker.
on May 20, 2011
I'd recommend these. They are very crunchy (almost hard) but I prefer it over being chewy, in my opinion. The taste wasn't exactly like traditional graham crackers but it did have a definite "grahamy" flavor to it. Tried them with peanut butter and they were yummy. There were plenty of crackers in the box. I'm looking forward to bringing them on my next camping trip for smores.
on January 15, 2012
I have Celiac Disease, so I hadn't had graham crackers in years. After enviously drooling over my kid's enjoying their grahams, I decided I needed to find a substitute that I could enjoy. When I found and ordered these, I prepared myself for the fact that since graham flour is made of pure gluten I might be disappointed in anything graham style.

Boy was I surprised! These are not what I would call a substitute for traditional graham crackers, but a reinvention of the graham all-together! They're great! From first look, I was a bit weary, because they do look a bit like a dog biscuit, but I was immediately and delightfully surprised to see they taste nothing like dog biscuits. These are so amazingly delicious. They're crunchy, and have a delicate graham taste. I will definitely be ordering them again and again.

If you've been missing graham crackers because of gluten sensitivity issues, allergies, celiac disease, etc., you NEED to try these. You will not be disappointed.
on February 19, 2011
In a word: FABULOUS! I meant to make a graham cracker crust out of these, but wound up eating the whole box (in more than one sitting, mind you LOL). They are simply fantastic with a little Pilsbury Creamy Supreme Cream Cheese Frosting on them (also gluten-free). Yum. Can't wait to get more so I can try the crust, smores....if I can refrain from eating them all again! You won't be disappointed! Feels a bit like cheating if you're a celiac, IMHO. And for those of you with dairy allergies, it says right on the box dairy free, casein free. Yay!
on July 18, 2013
Made two "New York" cheesecakes (Can I say that?? I'm from New Jersey ). Anyway, made one with regular Grahams, one with these for a crust for someone who's gluten sensitive. There was a subtle difference in crumb and flavor but if you didn't know it you'd never be able to tell. So, it's all good.
on November 12, 2012
I was really excited to find some gluten-free graham crackers for two of my Celiac-diagnosed children to enjoy. After all, it is perhaps a most versatile snack!

The price was right and I needed things to pack in school lunches so I bought these without reading any of the reviews. Well, needless to say as soon as they arrived, my kids opened a package and ate...one. They didn't even eat one, but more like one bite out of one half of a graham cracker. They thought they were terrible! I could not recommend these to anyone based on their reaction to these graham crackers, and I don't find them too appetizing myself.

However, I have been able to successfully use these as a graham-cracker crust for pies that I make, so they are not a total loss. The crust is quite tasty, too.

Because I have yet to look for an alternative graham cracker, I'll continue to keep these on hand to use for graham-cracker crusts, we just won't be making any s'mores or peanut butter graham crackers any time soon.
on December 30, 2010
I have Celiac Disease, and I am a real "taste" snob! These crackers surpassed my expectations for taste and texture. Most importantly, I had cheesecake with graham cracker crust for Christmas...haven't done that in five and a half long years. Kudos to Kinnikinnick!
on March 5, 2014
I have been having to follow a strict gluten free diet for 2 years now. I missed graham crackers! I do love these. They don't look like traditional graham crackers. Truthfully, they look like thick cardboard. They taste AMAZING!!! My grandkids found these about a year ago. They are available at grocery stores in their state. They each bought a box and decorated them as Valentines Day gifts for me. It was great! If you have to be gluten free, these are the ticket. They make great graham cracker crusts as well. I tried them in several recipies I used regular graham crackers, using the same measurements. They worked perfectly every time.
on December 1, 2013
Not as good as I had thought they would be. They are really not the same texture as regular graham crackers. They are much thicker and harder not so easy to bite into. The flavor is just okay. I like the sandwich cookies by this company a lot better. The taste to me is not quite like a graham cracker either. I do find them best with some peanut butter on them.