5.0 out of 5 stars Solid nice controller this is the one your looking for:
I have had this controller for a few days and im really pleased with the performance.
Im running win7 ultimate 64 bit. It is a digital proportional control on the sticks and glows red for this price oh yeah.
Published on April 21, 2012 by Daren Garner

1.0 out of 5 stars Joysticks aren't Progressive!
Published on November 20, 2012 by Stinger

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid nice controller this is the one your looking for:, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Kinobo USB Gamepad for PCs XP/Vista/Windows 7 (Personal Computers)
There are no dead spots what so ever, Seeing other comments on these messing up in my opinion they must be throwing it around I guess... Should last a long time if taken care of properly.
It was delivered 48 hrs after ordering in excellent packaging but a link to the driver on the products page sure wouldnt hurt.
You have to have the drivers for the rumble to work this controller has seperate right and left rumble in it.
Amazon won't allow a link posted here so............
After google searching "kinobo support" go to first link yes its based in the uk don't panic lol.
I noticed the driver link was kinda hidden its under:
"product guides (en) 11"
"mice and input devices 3"
"How do I use my USB Gamepad?"
Then there is a link Click Here (ca. 2.5 MB zip file.)
Note: I don't know why I have to ask a question to get the driver link and the links aren't just in plain view.
And there ya go inzip and install it (Windows). Hope this helps pc newbies (a.k.a. noobs).
Yes I'd buy again and I recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality gamepad, November 6, 2011
Got this as a additional gamepad for my PC, but found it also works on PS3. Nice design - kind of like a Stormtrooper or something, but comfortable to hold and quite responsive. The dual feedback thing works but you have to download software from the Kinobo support site. Easy enough to do. I'd recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars its great!, April 3, 2012
For a cheap $14 game controller, it works just great! the set up is quite easy on games. I'm actually running it on a Mac OS X!! i gambled trying to find a mac controller that works well and this is the one and is working for me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Joysticks aren't Progressive!, November 20, 2012
I bought this to play racing games. For that use, it's absolutely useless. After downloading the driver and getting force feedback and all buttons to test as working properly, I tried it with three different games and none of them were even playable. The joysticks used for steering, throttle, braking, etc. are either "on" or "off". This means it steers full left or full right but it won't turn the wheel a little bit if you move the joystick just a little bit. Unless you want to drive like a drunk, this controller WILL NOT work for any games that require precise control with the joysticks. Unfortunately after verifying the controller worked on the laptop (but not playing any games) I threw away the packaging so I'm stuck with this piece of junk. I'll be buying an Xbox 360 controller now since I know it has proper joystick function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase. Works on Linux!, May 5, 2012
Asked for two day shipping and it came the next day! Items (bought two) arrived as described. These are plug&play and should work out of the box with Linux, Mac, Windows, etc., although the vibration drivers only seem to be for Windows. I can confirm these work on Linux! These controllers also have a turbo button. You can't beat the price/quality ratio on these. I am very happy with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work well, January 23, 2013
Eizenh3im (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this to play fifa 2012 on my mac. It does not work well. Does not respond well. The knobs are very hard to use. I had a few friends over who have used the xbox controller and they said, this one is unplayable. Even i could not get used to this. I understand that its cheap, but at least it should be usable. DO yourself a favor and buy something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, DO NOT BUY, November 16, 2012
They are selling broken and malfunctioning controllers. There is something wrong with the wiring and I could not get half of the buttons to work at all. DO NOT BUY.

1.0 out of 5 stars poop.cum, November 23, 2014
Right joy stick was the buttons...
Felt like I could brake it with my bare hands and the cord frayed with in the 1st week.
Pain in the butt piece o crap. the joy sticks where to big or far apart to comftebly use, and I got big hands to begine with.
I could of mad it better with poop.
though if you just need it for a ps1 emulator it okay but it wont last.
The only good thing about it was the free return shipping and to my door step to boot. XD

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 27, 2012
I'm very satisfied with my buy, I got this for Street Fighter 4 and it work's great! The shipping was fast. I'm not fur sure but I think the start button doesn't work. Could be how its configuration but still it feel's like Play Station Controller too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product with a few things to consider, November 23, 2012
So far I am liking this controller and have used it for many different games on my Macbook Pro (Lion OSX).

The good:
- No set-up required, just plug it in and play (you may have to configure the controller for whatever game you are playing first)
- Comfortable to hold and use

The bad:
- The control sticks do not output a full 360 degrees of movement (they only support 8 directions)
- The right face buttons (1,2,3,4) give the same output as the right control stick (e.g., if you push Up on the right control stick it does the same as pushing button 1, Left is same as button 4, etc.) so you cannot configure them separately

As long as you know that the controller isn't fully customizable, you shouldn't be disappointed. I recommend this for anyone using older games (including the classics).