5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Travel Accessory
Published on April 25, 2012 by Taggy

3.0 out of 5 stars It is beautiful
The ítem is wonderful but is way to big! I love it! But it waste a lot of spice in my backpack 🙈
Published 12 months ago by Angie

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Travel Accessory, April 25, 2012
Taggy (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
I have been using Kipling bags and accessories since the late 1980's. This is my fifth toiletry/washbag, and by far the best. It is made to Kipling's usual high standard, and is ideal for either a short weekend break, or long stay holiday. First there is the larger main compartment, which has a zippered internal pocket and six elasticated loops of various sizes ideal for your toothbrush, make-up pencils etc. The second compartment is also a good size, and has a full length zippered mesh pocket and three open pockets which are ideal for bottles, or indeed any other items. Finally there is an outer zippered pocket, carry handle, and the obligatory Kipling monkey. This is very much a unisex bag which will soon become an essential part of your travel luggage. Buy this, or any other Kipling product, and join the worldwide Kipling family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical & lots of space, February 6, 2014
Alex Brandin (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
I travel a lot and really like this item. It is feather light & the compartments are very practical. I am always amazed what I can stuff into it. This is one of my favorite Kipling products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
Hard to find but finally I got it!. Very nice, durable and great space. In the color that I want it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
I got this for my husband, its a great bag for traveling, you can fit a lot of things in it. It collapses pretty good also so if you want to store it, it doesn't take up a lot of room. We love Kipling bags, and this is just another to our collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars The pefect toiletry bag, January 13, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
I have been looking for a long time for a toiletry bag that is lightweight, yet strong and also a decent size (not too massive, yet not too small). And the Kipling Agot is perfect on all of these accounts.

Should this bag ever break, I won't hesitate to purchase another.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best compact bag, August 18, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
I have bought this before for myself , my daughters and as a great gift . Its a favorite of mine from Kipling . It is very compact and holds a lot .It has these great compartments . I love Kipling everything they make they make so well .It comes in all the vibrant colors . Yes this true to color all there items are . Yes washable air dries fast . Everyone loves Bongo the gorilla . Another mention I have some Kipling from 15 years ago , that amazingly I still use looks new and all their zippers are made well .

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kipling, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
This is by far the best bag I have ever owned. It holds so much it's amazing. It is water resistant and wipes up easily if powder or something gets on it. Also will go in washing machine. It has plenty of different pockets to put your items. I just love Kipling!! Highly highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling argot, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
this is the bes size and shaped wash bag around .
Very lage capicity and can hold an awful lot of toiletries.
Was very happy to find on Amazon as this color is being dis-continued and it also matches my luggage!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
i think it very expected for me,i like it,all my family do like it ,said it good for me.ok i will buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical and nice design, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Agot (Accessory)
This is the second time I buy this product and it is very good quality. Light, with lots of room and a nice color.

Kipling Agot