Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 14, 2013
I love it! Took it as my carry-on to Belize. Fit my laptop and much more! Would highly recommend this bag.
on July 30, 2013
I bought it for my daughter. She is 9 years old. It's very nice. She loves it! Thanks a lot!
on February 3, 2014
I call this THE bagpack! I love the color, it even looks better than the picture. The material is perfect quality.
However, it seems like the compartments are made just for apple, for example my laptop fits in its compartment, but I cant use the safety strap because is too short for a 15.6". My iphone 3Gs doesn't fit in the cellphone compartment neither, but iphone from 4 model onward fit. But there are other compartments I can use for my cellphone.
Love this backpack!
on January 29, 2015
Laptop fits perfectly and still remains a lot of space for its accessories (mouse, power cable etc). I like the color and the look. Very resistant. Doesn't do such a great job in which regards water protection (when it's raining, a small amount of water could get in)
on July 22, 2014
Great protection for both the laptop and your back! Lots of storage areas to keep all your stuff organized that doesn't add to the weight of what you're carrying--adjustable straps are sturdy and what could be bad about the fuzzy gorilla charm?!
on May 19, 2014
I was looking forward to this product because I had seen this product at a local Macy's and I loved it, however. There are many downfalls to this backpack. It doesn't have enough padded material to be considered a "backpack with laptop protection". At first, I loved it. I loved the gorilla key chain, and the pockets but after a month or two I started experiencing buyer's remorse. I noticed that there's no room on the side to put your bottle, if you want to carry one then it has to go inside the backpack. It wasn't annoying at first but after a while I was very annoyed. The lack of padded material for laptop protection caused a crack on the side of my laptop. I asked the buyer's if I could return this product and they gladly said no. I honestly don't want this product anymore, I just wish I could get rid of it. On the other hand, I have no choice but to use it because I spent 75 bucks for it. If you like this product for its look and you are not looking for laptop protection backpack, then get it. However, if you still want to get it for your laptop then get another sleeve for your laptop because this backpack does not have enough padded material to protect your laptop. Someone take it from me! I don't want it.
on October 13, 2015
Kipling products are the best! Just what I expected, it was lots of zippers and divisions to stores your laptop, notebooks, books, pencils, wallets, etc. Great backpack, totally recommend it!
on February 22, 2014
My daughter just love this kipling backpack. It have plenty room, There is a special laptop space inside, an comes with a bottle.
on May 5, 2014
Very good and what I expected. My daughter loved it and she got surprised with the color excatly the same as in the site
on May 15, 2014
The quality of this bag is exceptional. This is the second bag I buy from the same model. I highly recommend it.