Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kipling Seoul Large Backpack With Laptop Protection,Black,One Size
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Black|Change

on October 5, 2008
This bag is perfect for a teacher who needs to carry a lot of things every day. Comfortable, with a relatively big space and the color is just amazing. The only problem is, that there is a very limited space for the laptop, I have a 14 inch one and it's just perfect. I am very happy with this bag!!!
on August 31, 2015
In had this bag for two weeks and I love it!
Authentic Kipling bag and it was packaged nicely. I bought it in true blue. Like others have said, it looks smaller than the picture illustrated but it holds many things while still not looking bulky. It is waterproof. It rained while I was walking home and my books were dry, I could see the raindrops resting on the surface not seeping through. Here are a few pictures of the bag when it had in 3 notebooks, a pencil case, plastic water bottle and umbrella
on October 23, 2015
I was worried I wouldn't like this backpack but I ended up loving it.
I purchased the Herschel Settlement backpack and I had to return it because the lining in the backpack bled onto the fabric, it was a mess!
But if your deciding between which one to get, get this backpack. It's so much better.
I returned it & with the money I bought this backpack. It's a great discount for a quality backpack.

It feels pretty durable, the fabric feels like nylon. It has no lining either. To me the fabric seems like it would be waterproof, but I haven't tested it or been in the rain with it.

The backpack has lots of room! I could fit: a 1 inch binder, 2 regular sized journals, a thicker 1-inch journal, and 2 books. The very outside pocket fits my calculator perfectly. The middle pocket has inner pockets that can hold your phone or pens & pencils. Speaking of pens & pencils, there is a pocket by the handle that you can put pencils into. However, it's not too deep; the pencils may fall out of your not two careful. The pocket for the laptop is awesome too, it's padded on the bottom and sides. The padding is nothing amazing though, keep in mind the backpack is very lightweight. The straps are perfect as well. Not too thick.

This is an amazing backpack, you can't go wrong.
I feel it's better then the Herschel backpack being that it has better quality. I like the look and style and how useful it is. Overall I'm happy with my purchase.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 8, 2015
I'm a grad student & I really adore this backpack. There's so many pockets, and the little pocket for small items on top is the best. My headphones, aquaphor, eyedrops and little things go in there and it's very easy to access. The quality of the material is great, easy to clean, and the zippers are nice too. There's two pockets within the bigger section of the backpack, one for laptop & another one that reminds me of an expanding folder. I can keep all my chargers in the "expanding folder" and they don't float around the bottom of the bag. My sister likes her Herschel better, citing the fact that Kipling's straps are more narrow so she finds them less comfortable. I'm petite so I don't find a problem with the straps, and it never feels heavy on my back.

Just for an idea of how much the backpack can hold, altogether I normally can fit the following into my backpack: Yearly Plumpaper planner, mini whiteboard, 1.5" & 1" Discbound notebooks, Laptop, PS Vita charger, laptop charger, cardigan, two pencil bags, small make-up bag, bag of GinGins, wallet, external charger & cable, gum/mints, granola bars or mini tupperwares of snacks, & a 20 oz Blender Bottle.
on June 25, 2014
Best back pack ever! Lots of space! Not for Laptop backpack. Even though they have laptop protection, very thin. Perfect for college books! Durable zipper.Shoulder pad is not think but enough. Comfortable when you wear it.
on February 2, 2015
The bag was delivered quickly and it's perfect! I carry around lots of books, my laptop, and other personal items all day for college and the backpack holds up well. Looks small upon arrival but it can fit ALOT of stuff. The teal colour was just as bright as the picture and i've already gotten compliments on the bag from others! Very satisfied, and worth the money, especially if u can get a deal on it!
on February 5, 2015
The Kipling Logo is not white and blue as in the picture for the True Blue Backpack, it's just plain blue....but, it is still an awesome Backpack and my third from this brand.
on February 15, 2014
I love it! Same color as picture perfect fit and very comfortable! My 13inch laptop fits perfectly compared to other backpacks. Doesn't slide.
on January 12, 2014
I bought this backpack for my 18 years old daughter who is in college. She loved the color, the good quality of materials. And also all the compartments for school supplies and her 15.6" laptop. Very nice detailings.
on July 28, 2015
Bought 2 of these, one for each kid for school. Great quality construction, nice color intensity, organized pockets and compartments. BUT no sleeve on the side to store a water bottle - I mean, I guess you could put one in the front zip pocket, but it would roll around if it was not secured by other items. Kids do love them, and the monkeys, too.