5.0 out of 5 stars The most functional!
I had been looking for a medium size bag for daily use. This bag is the best daily work bag I have ever had and it more than fits the bill for being functional.

Published on November 26, 2010 by ABQ

3.0 out of 5 stars Satchel
Works fine. One of the zippers is a pain to close. It takes two hands to close the middle length zipper.
Published 9 months ago by S. Wells

5.0 out of 5 stars The most functional!, November 26, 2010

It was love at first sight for me when I saw this bag at Macys priced at $84 before taxes. Other online merchants also sell this bag for a lot more plus shipping. Amazon had the best price plus free shipping when I did my comparison shopping so I ordered it through Amazon, needless to say.

The bag is truly amazing. Being that I'm less than 5 ft tall, I needed a bag that would adjust easily to my height and however I want to carry it, crossover or not. The easy-to-adjust and durable sling with its heavy duty hardware certainly does this for me. The material is lightweight, but not cheap-looking and looks like it could withstand rain, snow, and any other weather elements.

I love the different compartments that allow me to find things very easily. And the zippers are great - they're very well made and glide very easily (as long as you don't jam pack the bag). I was really torn between espresso and true blue, but settled for the latter and was not disappointed - it's a beatiful navy blue shade!

For those of you working guys and gals looking for a practical, lightweight, functional, and inexpensive but trendy-looking bag for daily use, I highly recommend this. Buy it before Kipling discontinues this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've Got It In Two Colors -- So Far!, January 28, 2009
The Kipling Europa Multi-Zip Shoulder Bag is, without a doubt, one of the best bags I've ever owned!

First of all, it has many securely zipped compartments, both inside and outside. It's not just a fashion thing for me, it's a fabulous function for a potentially disorganized person. When I leave the house, I can easily check that I've "filed" the necessary cards, papers, pens, books, phone, CD's, etc., so that I'm not at an appointment, class or meeting discovering that I'm unprepared. You can easily spot where everything is. During the day, I can instantly find whatever I am looking for. (For me, this is miraculous.)

Second of all, it's so very lightweight. This bag holds a lot -- I have used this while traveling, and it's amazing what essentials I can keep in this bag! While my possessions might weigh a ton, the bag is almost weightless on its own. How great is that?

If you are considering buying a Kipling, be aware that you will never regret spending the money on a quality bag like this. It will pay you back for years to come because it is washable and amazingly sturdy.

You can't find a better bargain than that. (Of course, I have to mention that there is a monkey on every bag, and Kipling aficionados well tell you it's one of the biggest selling points!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lives up to it's name, November 29, 2008
I have always wanted a Kipling bag------what was I waiting for! For travel it is a must have. Light weight, enought zippers and pockets for everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Europa bag, July 1, 2013
I have this bag in black and consider it an ideal travel bag. I wanted a lighter color for summer. As a travel bag, it holds fairly large camera and has lots of pockets for travel essentials. Can be crossbody as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars tall enough for iPad, January 6, 2013
Because of the dimensions given, I was concerned this would not accommodate my iPad in its protective zip case. It does however work well due to the design. The height measurement listed is to the upper "seam" (at 8"), the bag's design gives it the ability to expand beyond the actual seam allowing the top zipper to close (approx. 11" full height). I also carried my pocket camera, my Kindle in a case and the ear buds (in a case) for my phone and a snack!. In addition I could place a small day purse in the main compartment as well. I could then pull it out once I reached our destination and not have to carry the entire bag. I used the outside back zip pocket for my phone to allow quick access. In the side and end pockets I placed my small items, tissues, lip balm, pen and business cards in the organizer section, medications, hand wipes etc. It holds a lot without looking sloppy. It is made very lightweight, but sturdy. Obviously, with all I loaded in it, there is some weight involved, but the wide strap is nice to allow for that. I would definitely recommend this bag, I used it as a "purse" along WITH my carry on bag which is for things I cannot risk being lost in baggage, but items I do not need access to on the plane.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Handbag:, August 7, 2010
Pam D. (West Chester, Pa. USA) - See all my reviews
I am a big fan of the Kipling handbags, this one is a little wider in depth then I usually like but I am still very pleased with it. I especially like all the outside zipper compartments, very handy for keys and cell phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight bag, May 27, 2010
Was looking for a travel/work bag. This was great. Very roomy without the bulk. Use it for daily work/messenger bag. Then use it for travel to carry essentials. Great as messenger type bag with easy accessibility. Easy to clean and is very lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel or everyday bag!, July 30, 2013
This is my third Kipling Europa handbag. I also have it in espresso and navy. I love the zippered pockets which make it convenient for carrying an iPhone, GPS system or camera. It is so roomy which makes it great for everyday use or travel. Kipling bags are well made, attractive and lightweight. It's the only bag I will buy now!

5.0 out of 5 stars My search has ended!, June 3, 2011
After a lengthy search and a couple of disappointing purchases, I have finally found the perfect purse. It's extremely comfortable as it's wide, adjustable strap will go either across your body or over your shoulder. It's big without being so big that it would overwhelm a smaller woman. And, it has lots of usable compartments! You can actually fit a cell phone in one side compartment and a camera or eyeglasses (in a small case) in the other one. The main body of the bag has plenty of room for an e-reader or even an iPad along with your wallet. In addition, there are four other zippered compartments to hold all of your necessities and keep them in order. I will use this purse for travel as well as at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag ever!, July 24, 2013
I bought this as a travel bag/purse for my upcoming trip to family in the UK, but the day it arrived and I tried it out, it's been my only bag. I love, love, love it! Light, easy to find stuff, and I'm not even using all the zip compartments - yet! The only tiny complaint I might have: I wear my bag on my left shoulder, so the very front small compartment, where I keep my phone, unzips from the wrong side. Talk about a first world problem! Worth EVERY penny!

Kipling Europa Crossover Handbag