Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on January 9, 2015
I am obsessed with finding the perfect purse/tote for work days. Big, but not too big so that I can't lift it when loaded and containing enough easily accessed pockets. This is the bag. Plus it looks fairly water resistant. It is a perfect size and shape and I now know where everything is and can get my hands on things in a jiffy. I can fit all my devices plus a lunch of various sized containers just fine. I'm a big Kipling fan anyway and this bag just reinforces that feeling. I highly recommend it.
on January 7, 2015
This is a really nice bag--typical high Kipling quality and organization--I have several of their bags and love them. Unfortunately I will have to send this one back as it is a little too large for me to carry as a purse. But. If you need a good-sized shoulder tote (especially for travel) this would be great.
on July 11, 2014
Multi-functinal bag. i used this bag for a business trip and as a diaper bag.
Amazingly versatile and functional for both. The shape, multitude of pockets, everything
is so conveniently designed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2013
Very, very impressed with this Kipling Joslyn tote!
It is lightweight and roomy but not bulky, with a nice shape and it has masses of pockets ( 4 exterior of varying sizes with either zipper or velcro, and then inside there is a long zippered pocket, a cell phone pocket and a couple of pen-pockets so organizationally nothing is left to be desired). I bought the pearlized white, it has a soft iridescence and is beautiful and stylish with the strap color a very complementary light-taupe color. I like that it has the crossbody straps in addition to the shorter shoulder-straps. The straps are sturdy but soft. I have no idea how clean I will be able to keep this bag, and I did deliberate over purchasing the silver-biege rather than the pearlized white, but in the end I do not regret choosing this color as it's really so attractive and I hardly care if it needs more cleaning! Thanks amazon for excellent and super-fast shipping, I have never been anything other than very thrilled with amazon's service.
on April 27, 2014
This bag is made as well as any other Kipling Bag I own. It's the perfect shape and size for my everyday essentials and a couple of small knitting project bags. Great pockets and compartments.
on November 9, 2014
Very,very nice bag!very comfortable and super quality !
on December 16, 2014
Excellent producto, my wife love it!!