5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Tote
Published on March 27, 2011 by Linda Smiles

3.0 out of 5 stars IS THIS REAL
I RECIEVED MY BAG AND LIKE IT BUT WHY IS MY MONKEY MISSING OFF THE FRONT. IS THIS BAG REAL OR NOT....
Published 7 months ago by Dee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Tote, March 27, 2011
This review is from: Kipling Art Medium Satchel (Apparel)
I've had this bag for about 4 years in a great dark green color. It fits over the shoulder even with a heavy down coat and holds a lot. There is only one small zipper section attached to the top edge and no place to attach keys. I fold the bag flat in a suitcase and it's great for the return trip when everything no longer fits. if I use the bag as a purse small items tend to get lost so I wish it had a key minder and a divider of some sort but all in all a very durable, relatively light weight bag. I prefer the darker colors in Kipling as they don't show the dirt but all my Kipling bags wash beautifully. The outside zipper pocket and outside open pocket are great for bus cards etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling satchel, April 14, 2014
We received it pretty fast in a sealed plastic package. The satchel quality is sturdy and it looks beautiful. It's a large and lightweight bag especially suitable for traveling.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this tote!, December 26, 2013
This Kipling tote was exactly what I was looking for! The size is perfect, the color is exactly what I wanted and the quality is outstanding! I have used it numerous times already. I like the fact it is water resistant. The tote is very versitile. You could use it for a gym bag, a carry on bag, an overnight bag, etc... - just love it and I am very happy I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great weekend bag, March 30, 2011
This is a great bag to combine your purchases in while shopping. It holds everything for a weekend away. Great quality. My favorite bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 22, 2014
Is veryyyyy Big! But its beautifull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, April 1, 2011
This review is from: Kipling Art Medium Satchel (Apparel)
This was about half the cost that it is on [...], and it is the newest model where the kipling logo is red, and not black and white that is shown in the photo. These bags last forever, I have a previous one that I have had for almost 10 years, that is still in excellent condition. You cannot go wrong with products from Kipling.

3.0 out of 5 stars IS THIS REAL, June 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect, May 29, 2014
Like this bag very much. It looks durable and not too large or too small. Ideal for traveling or for an overnight piece of luggage. And I like the fact that it could be laundered in the washing machine also. It's just the perfect bag for my needs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, April 27, 2014
I ordered this product for an everyday use. Excellent quality although it is bigger than I expected. Great for trips.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 26, 2014
the stripe color seems to be navy instead of black. but still, it looks nice =) and it really can hold a lot of things, good for school !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›