5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful if you plan on using this as checked luggage with a US airline!, April 28, 2014
Much like a Victorinox Pullman that I had to return, the dimensions on the Yubin 81 exceed the general size limits of most US airlines (62 inches of total size - L+W+D). The suitcase appears to be of the highest quality, but when I saw a $75 fee on top of the normal check bag fee because the size was larger than 62 inches, there is no way to use this or other large suitcases. I am sure these size bags were fine at one point but the airlines have adjusted their requirements to nickel and dime the consumer...so, beware.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling living up to its accustomed durability., December 6, 2013
Dane "marvelos" (st. lucia via miami) - See all my reviews
We have quite a few pieces in Kipling so we were already familiar with its durability, but just started putting our luggage pieces together, and once again Kipling lived up to our expectations. The yabin 81 is actually bigger than I anticipated. I just love Kipling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Choice, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Kipling Yubin Spinner 81 (Apparel)
The picture does not begin to do this bag justice! It is gorgeous! Well constructed and roomy. Purchased for a longer journey overseas, this bag will be perfect for my teenager's trip. I am especially pleased with the wheels, which turn on a dime - 360 degrees! Definitely recommend purchasing this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, February 13, 2014
The product was received pretty fast. The material was as described and much better. I do recommend this product to anyone. I was pleased with the way the luggage rolls. Smooth and effortlessly. The space provided was amazing. I was able to take inside the airplane because I did not packed it a lot. So it fitted nicely on the top bin of the airplane. I ordered another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, July 20, 2014
Great bag and worth the value paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It Before I Even Use It!!, April 12, 2013
Julie (Sedona, AZ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Yubin Spinner 81 (Apparel)
Bought this bag for an upcoming trip...I'm familiar with Kipling products and know how quality- minded Kipling is :). I love the neon purple color and look forward to using this bag for many years to come!! The size is sure to allow for anything I need to bring with me, and even some souvenirs on the way home!

Kipling Yubin Spinner 81