4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, great zipper!, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
A good bag, it made it to France and back when my significant other took a semester over there. This is a companion review to the carry-on version as they came in a set. She is not a light packer so the zippers really got a real workout it's overstuffed state. The zippers are very important to me as I have had way too many quality bags where the zippers are the failure point.

The bag held up to the rough and tumble of international travel, and it does double duty when at home as a somewhat stylish way to hold sewing supplies. The color is very nice and it makes it easy to spot on the baggage carousel. There are also some inserts that come with the bag to hold toiletries and other things that need to stay separate from clothing. I took off one star as you can find comparable bags for less, and the color while stain resistant can't help but show dirt more than a darker colored bag. If you can find a good deal on this bag then I would consider another star, all in all, I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
Great product so far. I own all Kipling and your return policy is good. But needs to be a little easier access.

5.0 out of 5 stars A pleasure, July 28, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
We took an almost 3 week international trip that had multiple flights. My husband said that I may not take my beautiful but heavy luggage. I bought the Darcey medium in the Espresso to see it out of the sea of black luggage at the airport. My husband did a trial packing with his clothing and stuff, and we ordered another Darcey medium. I had done some research with several brands, but was most impressed with the reviews of the Kipling.

We loved them! Even bell hops said it was a pleasure carrying them. The zippers are super strong; the fabric did not show dirt or wear. The interior is a bit minimal with no pockets, but I use the Eagle Creek cube system and it worked very well. And, the mascot is adorable

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
this product was purchased as a super lightweight solution for luggage. LOVE the Kipling prodcut. This is a size medium and is adequate for a week long trip if you know how to pack. I also purchased a Kipling Itska in glacier blue as an add on item.
Kipling has great products. Very Happy

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is awesome!, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
It's lightweight and spacious. The color is as pictured. It survived a flight to Hong Kong and back (with a connection in Korea) with only a black smudge on the front - the downside of a brightly colored bag. I am very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Size, Lightweight and Easy Navagation, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
I like the suitcase, it was very light and easy to push when loaded down. The only problem is that it does not have an expanding zipper. This and additional pockets on the interior would make it a five star in my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Bag, July 1, 2014
Mrs Maria Penn-Reid (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
Got it for my husband's Fathers Day gift. He loves it. In fact, I loved it too, so much, that I ended up buying two in pink. One median size and a carry on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, August 7, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
Excellent product, exactly what I order, it was deliver on time. Loved the color and size and quality of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful item, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
I just bought to more. It is light and you can pack many items in it. The color is also wonderful

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Kipling Darcey Medium (Accessory)
its great, just what I needed, thank you

Kipling Darcey Medium