Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2011
My 7 year old son LOVES Kirby and Meta Knight! He received the plush Kirby for the holidays and we added Meta Knight shortly thereafter. He carries both around everywhere he goes. Well worth the price!
on March 10, 2009
Got this for my brother as a birthday gift, and he absolutely loves it! I'm really glad I was able to find it! XD
on August 1, 2009
My son is a big Kirby and Meta Knight fan, he loves the action toys so he can re enact the video games. I am very pleased wit its durablity and likeness.
on February 14, 2012
This plush is made well and my son thinks it is pretty awesome, but he said it isn't perfect in authenticity of character features, something about the sword and maybe the size of the stuffie compared to the kirby he also got. But that doesn't stop him from really loving it!
on May 7, 2014
This plush is just as big as it states. It's about the size of an adult palm, as it the diameter is as wide as a palm, not that it fits in your palm.
It is made of good quality material and the sword is stiff so it will not fall over. The feet have large bases so the whole plush is sturdy, and the cape does not seem to be flimsy either.
I bought this as a gift, and would definitely recommend it. It's really cute and stronger than it looks.
on January 17, 2011
My 8 year old son ordered this plush as he is a great fan of Kirby Adventures. It's super cool for any Kirby Meta Knight fan.
on March 6, 2014
excelent product, very cute, this is must have it, if you are a Kirby fan, ordered for my kid and she loved , so do i, plus , great seller, fast delivery and good price, i really recommend to any one,!!:):):)
on January 26, 2014
Or so my son tells me. He's wanted a Meta Knight for a while so we got it for him for Christmas. He was ecstatic. The sword has cardboard or something in it so does stand up by itself. So far it hasn't lost its shape.
on January 7, 2012
i bought this for my daughter for christmas and she loves it!! It's durable and soft at the same time, i HIGHLY recomend purchasing this if your child wants it!!! GOOD LUCK!!
on May 9, 2013
I bought this for my son who is six and loves Kirby. He loves it! It is durable and there have not been any problems with the stitching and it still looks like the day it arrived. My son plays with it everyday and even sleeps with it, so it gets a lot of use

See 1 answered question