Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

92%

on January 20, 2012
I really wanted this for a long time. It was really hard to choose between sitting and standing so I got this one. I was gonna get the small one, But I was like....I want the big one. Yes, it's rather expensive. But it is so amazing. It's face is perfect, some Kirby plush, "Fake Plush" the eyes are too big, his face is too flat, or his whole body is just messed up. This one is perfect. It's so soft made of really nice cloth and the feet are weighted so it can actually stand up on it's own. I love this. I would 100% recommend this to any Kirby fan. 5 stars for sure.
review image
on November 28, 2011
I gave this gift to my little brother and he absolutely loves it. It's like his teddy bear but softer, puffier, and easier to take with him to bed since it's like hugging a pillow. It looks like Kirby and the ten inch one is better than the six inch one because it looks and feels like the real Kirby (my brother is a HUGE Kirby fan). The Plush Doll is really soft and is adorable as its everlasting smile always makes my little brother feel better and feel safe. Great Doll and like Teddy Bears if you teach your child to treat it like a friend then he'll be responsible for it teaching him how to take care of others and be mindful of others.
on August 6, 2011
This thing is fluffy and fun. It looks just like Kirby and it has hard bottoms on his shoes so he can stand on his own perfectly. My kids love him because he is so friendly looking and I love him because is perfect for my collection of Nintendo characters.
on June 21, 2011
My stepson loves this doll, and sleeps with him every night. He's a huge fan of kirby, but who doesn't love a big ball of pink?
on November 6, 2011
Who wouldn't love this smiling pink puffball? He's so soft and warm, and just adorable. I highly recommend this Kirby!
on February 22, 2010
bought for my daughter when she was born. i grew up with kirby and im glad my daughter can too.
on January 10, 2011
I bought this for my daughter as a gift. She's a huge Kirby fan and was thrilled with this doll, and sleeps with him every night. Great product that is very soft and well made.
on June 28, 2013
Bought this for the girlfriend not too long ago.
She's a gamer girl and I think she loves this thing more than oxygen.
I've yet to see her fall asleep without it. She brings it everywhere in the house with her and occasionally outside the house.

The plush is definitely well constructed. I haven't seen any problems with it.
The embroidery on the face is fantastic and well done.
While this one was a little more pricey than some of the others I found, I'm definitely please with this purchase because the construction is so good.

If I had to gig it for anything, it would be the feet. It seems like they used cardboard in the soles. I'm hoping they have plastic in them.
Regardless, it's holding up just fine and that's about the only thing I can think of complaining about. It's trivial enough that it definitely doesn't warrant any star reduction.

If you're a fan of Kirby or know someone who is a fan, this is a solid buy that will get you all kinds of brownie points. I promise.
on January 26, 2015
Where can I start. This adorable plush of Kirby just brightens up my day whenever I see him in my room. Everyone wasn't lying when they say how soft and cuddly he is. The plush fabric is very soft and of very high quality.The embroidery of his face is very well done as well. He is stuffed very well so he has a firm round shape to him. Not exactly circular, but a bit more oval like especially when viewing Kirby from the top, but that doesn't at all detract from his appearance. The best thing I like about this Kirby plush is that he can stand on his own two feet, since there is a light, possibly cardboard material in his feet. The only thing I dislike is that the blue in the eyes aren't as bright. The dark blue thread used blends into the black so it can look like he has black eyes instead of blue at times, but I guess that's nitpicking. It doesn't bother me that much.

The tag that comes with Kirby will have the Japanese logo that says "Kirby of the Stars" in Japanese.
review image review image
on February 20, 2015
I bought this for my girlfriend as a surprise gift, and she adores it!

It's a cute little plush doll, bigger than my head!

The quality is fantastic. I got it for her over a year ago, and it's still in perfect condition. It's very sturdy and tough, and I don't think it'll rip or anything for a long, long time.

It's very soft and nice. It looks exactly how it does in the picture.

If you want a Kirby, buy this Kirby :D