Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kirby Adventure Kirby Plush Doll: 6" - Kirby
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 19, 2011
My grandson loves Kirby. I never heard of Kirby, but my daughter said that my grandson really wanted this Kirby doll for Christmas. I bought it, and when I saw the picture of what it looked like, I couldn't figure out what the attraction was. However, my grandson has played with Kirby non-stop since Christmas, so whoever Kirby is, he must be the greatest. My grandson loves the toy, so it must be good.
on January 8, 2009
My son loves Kirby so I was very excited to find this plush. A little expensive but worth it if you're a Kirby fan! It got a little tear at the seams between it's feet from stretching his feet out but it was easily fixed.
on January 10, 2011
Got this from my 7 years old daughter for Christmas. She knew Kirby through her new WII game. She had a blast on this Kirby doll. Although it seems a bit small to me, but I think it is appropriate for her age. My older son also like this new "family" member to their collections.
The quality of Kirby is pretty good, although it seems a bit expensive, but happy with the buy. Very cute.
on October 20, 2014
This was purchased for my child. It is adorable. The little Kirby stands up. It is super soft and the fabric is very nice. This is not the super cheap fabric that some of these plushies are made of. You have to really look at the pictures provided. The eyes and face detail is really nice and well stitched. It is a relatively simply little puffy pink ball, but it is very well made.
on January 8, 2011
I have a mighty pile of plushie video game characters and I recently got this 6" Kirby plush to add to it. It's made extremely well and is super-soft, not that crummy kind of felt that some of the smaller plushies are made of (usually the UFO prizes). This Kirby plush is quite small and might very well be a UFO prize, I'm not sure, but it's made with that really soft material like what the newer Beanie Babies are made of, if that helps explain it. He comes with a hanging loop on the back of his head so you can hang it if you like, being as Kirby actually does fly in the game. The facial features including eyes & mouth are stitched-on designs, not buttons or anything that could come off in a child's mouth, so it's safe for young children, but this is really more of a collectible for fans than a toy for kids... there are certainly cheaper stuffed animals that would make a little kid happy, and Kirby is a little more expensive because it's a video game character and it's imported from Japan. But I paid less than $10 for it (including shipping), and I see the price is higher now. All I can say is shop around, it is going for less than the price currently on amazon, possibly an auction site *cough*ahem*.
77 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2012
I am starting to collect plush video game characters, and Kirby is my newest one. I have always loved Kirby games and decided to get this plush doll after my best friend did a few Kirby game playthroughs on YouTube. This plush doll is made out of really good material and I like that his features are sewn on as opposed to hard plastic things that could potentially be choking hazards. I love this Kirby and he is definitely a great addition to my ever-growing collection!
on April 23, 2014
my 4 year old loves Kirby after being introduced to Kirby's Epic Yarn game on the Wii, so he was begging for kirby toys, which are hard to find. This is perfect and he loves it. The only thing is, I dont think it's really built all that tough to stand up to toddler play, as it got a hole or two in it not too long after we bought it, and it had to be stitched up. But it's still holding up well for the most part otherwise.
on November 15, 2015
My little guy loves this plush. We have had some experience with other lines of plush animals and characters and found that they fell apart or needed repair early on in their life. This toy is a solid choice and good value, and the shipping was quick and as promised.
on November 12, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend who is a big fan of Nintendo in general and loves the character Kirby.
It was more of a gag gift than anything but she really liked it a lot. And I always see it on a bookshelf or next to the entertainment stand when I visit.
Plus its feet have a hard flat bottom that keep it standing straight up!
on January 25, 2013
This review was dictated by the 9yr old recipient of the Kirby:

"He is adorable. I love bringing him to school and playing with him at recess. He fits easily in my backpack - he just plops right in! He is waaaay bigger than you think.*

I can't say anything negative about him, but I wish I had asked for the hammer Kirby."

* Mom's note: I think the writer thought Kirby would be smaller based on the pic from the website. But the description is acurate - he is a 6 inch plushy.

See 1 answered question