5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I have been using this brand for long time, it fits perfect and is very comfortable. I like it a lot.
Published 12 months ago by Jonas

3.0 out of 5 stars Screaming price, but ...
These were sold as mid-rise briefs but in fact are full-on tidy-whities. If that's what you're looking for ... like I said, screaming price. If, like me, you're looking for actual mid-rise, we're just going to have to spend more.
Published 3 months ago by wcf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD QUALITY, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Kirkland Men's Cotton Briefs Size 32-38 (White - Pack of 6) (38) (Health and Beauty)
I used to purchase this item at Costco, but it is no longer in the stores. These cotton briefs are of very good quality. Wish Costco would sell them in the stores again. Will be purchasing again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves them, January 17, 2014
My husband heard good things about the Kirkland's brand so he decided to try these. He said the fit is better than most - will purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars so I'm happy to find them online--at a discount price, August 8, 2014
My local Costcos no longer carry the tighty-whities, so I'm happy to find them online--at a discount price. Now the girls all chase me down the street, just to see my tighty-whities. EASY, LADIES! There's enough for everybody! To get a glimpse, I mean. What did you think I meant?!

5.0 out of 5 stars The local Costco stopped carrying these briefs, so I had to look to Amazon., January 19, 2014
Great quality for the best price around; these briefs are non-allergenic (no latex), comfortable, and hold up to dozens of wash cycles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep it brief and keep it good., July 14, 2014
Tinker (Oregon outback) - See all my reviews
Well, actually, he was really happy with them. Well made, and as usual an excellent product from Kirkland.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really impressed., July 12, 2014
I was concerned when I bought these as they were 'priced right' and not much else is. The quality of these garments.. WOW. better than the store bought ones I paid MORE for. Can't go wrong here. I'm buying more before they go up in price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Screaming price, but ..., May 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirkland Men's Cotton Briefs, April 12, 2014
I have tried numerous brands, but I truly like these cotton briefs best of all. And, at a good price to boot. It makes no sense to me that Costco has quit selling this Kirkland Signature brand, but I was very happy to find them on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Legbands loosen, July 22, 2014
The legbands on these are a tad lose which makes my boys slip out if I am not carefull when I move around, although this is aftrr a day of wearing them. Besides that they are very comfortable and soft.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›