4.0 out of 5 stars K-cups at Costco prices
Published 23 months ago by Aundrea

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee from costco
The coffee had an ok taste to it, nothing like Starbucks. I did not find it as bold as the label lead me to believe.
Published 20 months ago by lisalisa

4.0 out of 5 stars K-cups at Costco prices, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
I just picked up a box of these at Costco yesterday. It was a gamble because the pack was about $38 for 100 of them. That's a lot of pods if I decided I didn't like them! I've had 4 cups of this coffee and am pretty impressed. I've tried about 10-15 brands of K-cups in the last few years and I'd say this is closest to Tully's French Roast. I'm a fan of Starbucks House Blend, so this Pacific Blend isn't my absolute favorite, but it's still pretty good. But, at Costco the Starbucks K-cups were about $0.65-0.70 each and this one was about $0.38 a piece. So, ultimately I'll drink these and continue buying them as long as they are sold. I hope Kirkland makes some different blends of K-cups at their competitive prices!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Coffee!, October 13, 2013
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
This coffee is rich, bold but not acidic. We love it. Compare to starbuck Verdana dark roast bold. You have got to try this if you like deep rich coffee.

3.0 out of 5 stars coffee from costco, July 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cup of Joe, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
I am relatively new to keurig. I have been struggling to find kcups that do not taste watered down on the largest 10 oz brewing size. I am also trying to keep the price per cup down below 50 cents. These kcups fit the bill on both fronts. When purchased from costco, the price per cup is $.38. So far, 6 adults have tried the coffee and all 6, including me, have raved at the flavor. It is not over-roasted/acrid in flavor like a lot of the "bold" brews out there. it is more of a medium roast with a lot of great flavor coming from the bean, not just the roast. It reminds me more of the coffee we get outside the US. This is definitely a new staple in our house. If only they came in decaf as well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best coffee, June 12, 2014
D. M. Boyce (Stephens City, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
I just love this coffee. Nice bold flavor and because it's Kirkland brand, it's a much better deal than some of the name brands. This is the only coffee I drink

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this coffee!, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
If you like darker bolder tasing coffee, this is the one for you. I am on my 2nd box of 50 +, and the cofffee arrives in 2 days!
My husband and I both agree: Can't beat the price (even at Costco!), and the taste is heavenly.. Do not hesitate to try!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really bold, August 11, 2013
This is a rather mild coffee. It says it is extra bold and a dark roast but it doesn't taste that way to me. I prefer Newman's Own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pacific Bold Makes your tastebuds say ah!, November 27, 2013
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
Bold rich flavor without the burnt taste of so many dark roasts. A perfect start to any day.
Buy two boxes you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a dark roast with consistent taste., October 12, 2014
This review is from: Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count (Grocery)
I do not have a Costco in my state and I missed the wholesale discounts. I ordered these on Amazon and was not disappointed. The flavor is great and the price per cup is very low. I have not had any quality control issues with the K-Cups that came in the box. I am a fan of dark roast coffee and this is normally my go-to K-Cup flavor if I am in a hurry.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, but the best for the price, December 18, 2013
Go to Costco.com and price their coffees (I couldn't find Pacific Bold in the physical stores). You can't beat their K-cup pricing, but you have to buy them in packs of 200 to get the best price. So what if you buy 200 and it turns out you don't like it?

Buy these little packs and taste for yourself before committing to a large purchase.

Yes, this 16-pack is a bad deal. But if you find a Kirkland coffee you like you will make up any losses on the first purchase from Costco.

As for the Pacific Bold coffee, it isn't the best I've had, but it really isn't bad. It withstands the largest Keurig setting just fine. I usually like Green Mountain Sumatra Reserve or Emeril's Big Easy Bold or Starbucks Sumatran, but if you buy from Costco.com it's 25% cheaper than the first two and half the price of the last. Do I like them better than Pacific Bold? Yes. Do I like them 25% (or more) better? No. I'd still recommend Pacific Bold even if it was only 5% cheaper.

Kirkland Pacific Bold K-Cups, 100 Count