5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, inexpensive quantity
I have listed much of the nutritional information- taken from the product label, because the Amazon.com description is not very complete. This multivitamin gives me lots of energy. In order to ensure that my vitamin intake is more balanced, I take 1/2 tablet in the morning and the other in the evening.

Vitamin A 5000 IU 100%
Vitamin C 120 mg - 200%...
Published on November 5, 2011 by Zach Northway

3.0 out of 5 stars Power packed pill but uneasy to the stomach
Published on July 26, 2011 by Raj

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, inexpensive quantity, November 5, 2011
Zach Northway (Phoenix, AZ, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kirkland Premium Performance Multivitamin - 300 Tablets (Health and Beauty)

Vitamin A 5000 IU 100%
Molybdenum 75 mcg - 100%
Chloride 90 mg - 3%
Potassium 100 mg - 3%

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Excellent Price, March 3, 2012
So, my perspective on multi-vitamins has changed gradually over the past year. I've been taking daily vitamin supplements for about the last 16 years. Because we all know that a lack of essential nutrients can lead to some serious afflictions (e.g. lack of vitamin C leads to scurvy). And for a long time I was taking these mega-multivitamins that gave you like a 1000% RDA of every essential vitamin.

However, for about the past 2-3 years, I decided to buy several books on health to gain a better understanding of what I thought I knew. The general theme to nutrition that I've derived from these books and other literature is that the less humans have tampered with food, the better it is for you. Instead of drinking orange juice, eat an orange. So ideally, we should try and consume most of our nutrients from natural sources. We should eat farm fresh food, grass-fed beef, etc. Unfortunately this is not realistic for the majority of people in the US. So the following food quality list applies:
1. Fresh food.
2. Frozen food.
3. Canned food.

The vitamins found in a supplement hardly compare to the vitamins naturally occurring in food. In fact, some recent research suggests that some vitamin supplements can actually be BAD for you (!!??). Crazy stuff, but Google the topic, and you'll be surprised at what you discover.

So I realized soon enough that I didn't need a mega-multivitamin...just something to help help fill the nutrient gaps in my diet. And that is where these Kirkland vitamins come in. Inexpensive (I'm saving about $100-$200 a year compared to the other multivitamins I've tried). Saving money is cool. And these vitamins don't make me feel queasy, like I've read about some other vitamins (I also take these vitamins with food to help prevent any queasiness).

Please remember that a multivitamin is a supplement. Mother Nature has provided the ideal source for all the nutrients the human body needs, we humans just have to maintain a more disciplined diet and partake of those natural sources more frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel Great Vitamin, December 8, 2011
This has been my favorite vitamin for the last 2 years. As a diabetic and avid exerciser, I have found this vitamin to be the best for me. I can definitely tell on the days that I do not take the vitamin because I become extremely sluggish. But when I am taking the vitamin I feel great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for the quantity, April 19, 2009
Buy these at Costco and you get a great price for the amount. Cheaper then Centrum, etc. Only thing is, I don't know if I really noticed a difference in my energy level? They have ginseng in them and are supposed to boost your energy. I did notice that they gave me a slight headache, every time I used them. But I also get stomach upset & headache from taking calcium. So it may just be me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Bariatric Surgery Patients, March 13, 2013
Russ H. (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I'm 2 years post-op on a Roux-en-Y gastric bypass. I grew tired of paying high dollars for the "specially formulated" gastric bypass multivitamins out there. So I proceeded to replace those vitamins with normal vitamins, ensuring that I consumed the same quantities of the same substances.

After 2 months on the new (waaaay cheaper) vitamins, I had my annual blood tests to ensure my vitamin levels were good. They were all well within range! So the replacements are working just as effectively at about 1/3 the cost of the "special" vitamins.

This Kirkland Premium Performance Multivitamin was at the core of the new vitamins I'm taking. It seems to be doing its job well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, February 13, 2008
Well i was hesitant at first since i have always used Centrum performance. But check this...Kirkland Performance has more vitamins than centrum and in greater properties. I used them and i cant tell the difference between centrum and kirkland. Guys stop buying expensive centrum when you can have this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best multivite for the price, February 20, 2013
Rosc (Northeast Pa.) - See all my reviews
These are a great quality multivite and well-balanced nutritionally, they're actually a very well known and expensive brand in disguise as a generic. These dissolve quickly, but they can cause stomach upset ---

(like all multivites I've ever taken, at least the ones that DISSOLVE --- unlike *some* that are so heavily coated with that glossy wax, they do NOT digest --- an ultrasound tech friend told me she has seen them in peoples rectal colon because they don't dissolve!) ---

-- so drink plenty of water with them (they seem to make me a little nauseus even with food, but a full glass of water remedies that.)

4.0 out of 5 stars My finger nails are super hard now, April 2, 2013
Been taking these for awhile. I'm a vicious nail biter, have been all my life. Gross I know... Since taking these I can't bite my nails anymore. They are WAY to hard. No burping after taste either!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, June 29, 2012
I received a great product for a great price. This is similar to Centrum Performance which is no longer produced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Power packed pill but uneasy to the stomach, July 26, 2011
I usually have the pill in the morning after a good 90min exercise routine - with no side effects. But whenever I have it on days that am off the routine I feel a little nauseated and dizzy within 30 mins of having the pill. This lasts for a while until it subsides. Nowadays since my exercise routine is offtrack it's difficult to bear with the side-effects. Am off it until am back to my regular routine. I wonder what causes these effects.

Kirkland Premium Performance Multivitamin - 300 Tablets