Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale

on April 4, 2013
GRAMPY APPROVED! IVE SEEN ALOT OF THINGS COME AND GO IN MY LIFE, BUT THE COURT CLASSIK SHOE HAS REMAINED A MAINSTAY IN MY CLOSET FOR WELL OVER A DECADE. THIS VERSATILE ATHLETIC SHOE PROVIES SUPPORT AND COMFORT WHERE I NEED IT MOST. WEATHER IT BE AT THE LAKE IN THE SUMMER, AT THE GROCERY STORE PICKING UP RX'S OR CHASING MY GRANDCHILDREN, KIRKLAND IS THE REAL MCCOY.
THESE PUPPIES ONLY COME IN 1 STYLE, 1 COLOR, WHITE WITH NAVY BLUE TRIM. HOWEVER, THE AMOUNT OF WARDROBE COMBINATIONS YOU CAN DO ARE LIMITED ONLY BY TEH IMAGINATION. IVE SEEN THESE WORN WITH KHAKIS, DENIM JEANS AND DENIM JACKETS (CANADIAN TUXEDO) AND EVEN SWIM TRUNKS AT OUR PREFERRED MOTOR LODGE CHAIN ON THE ROAD.
AN ADDED BONUS OF OWNING THESE SHOES IS THAT FOR $14.99 YOU'VE JOINED A CLUB FOR LIFE. YOU'LL NOTICE AS YOU WALK DOWN THE STREET IN DAY TO DAY LIFE, MANY OTHER MEN HAVE ALSO DECIDED TO PROUDLY STATE, "I'M A COURT CLASSIC MAN."
LET THIS TESTIMONY SERVES AS A CLOSE SECOND TO THE RELIABILITY, DURABILITY AND COMFORT WE COME TO EXPECT. WE'RE CONSUMERS! NOW, I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU THE ILLUSION THAT YOU'LL BE SINKING LAYUPS, RUNNING TRIATHALONS OR PEFORMING RIGOROUS CALESTHENICS. BUT, THAT WAITRESS AT YOUR LOCAL BREAKFAST JOINT WILL NOTICE YOU'RE WEARING THE SHOE THAT SAYS: I'M SERIOUS ABOUT ARCH SUPPORT, BUT STILL ABLE TO STAY UP PAST 10 O'CLOCK.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A BULKY, STURDY ATHLETIC SHOW BUILT TO LAST. ITS COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT KIRKLAND CONTINUTES TO STOCK THIS SHOE, AFTER ALL, ITS PRETTY DARNED HARD TO IMPROVE PERFECTION.
I HAVE, AT ANY GIVEN TIME, MULTIPLE PAIRS OF COURT CLASSICS AVAILABLE. I LIKE TO KEEP A PAIR FOR YARD WORK, LOUNGING WITH A COLD ONE, AND CASUAL EVENING WEAR. THIS SHOE IS DURABLE ENOUGH TO PUT THOUGH A WASHING MACHINE, BUT AT THESE PRICES, WHY BOTHER?
IT ALSO HAS A SLIP RESISTANT, NON MARKING SOLE, A MUST AT MY GOLDEN AGE.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 9, 2014
First of all, get these at Costco for $10 instead of whatever someone else is charging. Because that's all they're worth.

Second, these are decent sneakers for walking, but not much else. I work in a hospital, so these were cheap throwaways for messy situations (plus, the fact that they're all white makes it easy to spot and clean blood stains). I originally bought them thinking that I could play tennis in them, but they're so clunky and inflexible that I actually fell down within minutes. They're also not breathable, so your feet get sweaty very quickly. So that's how these became relegated to work shoes. I would not recommend these for any sport, even running. But if you're on a budget and just need something to cover your feet, by all means get these.
on June 11, 2013
These shoes are really great. I have been wearing them for years (not the same pair:) And they're great! Good quality, very comfortable and durable.
But please, do yourself a favor....BUY THEM FROM COSTCO!!! I was there today with my family, and a pair of these shoes was only $9.87.
You'd have to be crazy to buy them through Amazon....you will end up paying 4 times that much, plus shipping!!!
Bottom Line: Great shoes, but for goodness sake; get'em at Costco!!!
on February 8, 2013
I have been wearing these court classics for over 20 years and they never disappoint.
Over the years the arch has been beefed up, and a lot of the original design stitching has gone
away, but it is still the best shoe for the money you can get.
At around $14.00 a pair (this was the price the last time I bought 5 pair, a year ago), they will go head to head with the $70.00 crowd.
I am an x marine who knows how to take care of his feet.
Under heavy use, they should last around 6 months to a year unless you are doing something like roofing or other
activities that muck up the shoes.
When the shoes start to wear out, the toe stitching will start to go first and you will probably notice worn out areas under the toes.
I have tried other brands as I am 100 miles away from the closest Cosco, and they all fall short by a lot, and cost a lot more.
on May 9, 2013
Why on earth would you buy these shoes from these people for TWICE the price at Costco. They are buying them at Costco and trying to resell them for twice the amount. PLEASE, REALLY ????????!!!!!!!!!! I'll buy all 13 pair for $12.99 a pair.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on January 30, 2012
Everyday price @ COSTCO (with Membership) is only $14.99 - the cheapest best quality shoes in America. Why would you buy these at $40 here?? This is a rip off. COSTCO membership is only $50 for an entire year and if you visit them even once a month, the membership pays for itself. However, if you don't want to pay for the membership, go with a friend who has the membership and buy the shoe. This price of $40 here is a ripoff!!
on March 2, 2013
I have been wearing these shoes for the past 15 years.
While they don't last long, they do the job.
My question: Why not buy from Costco for 1/2 the asking price??