5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tasting Snack. Fresh and Crunchy!
Published 23 months ago by Gary Peterson

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone, discontinued, terminated, withdrawn :(
This is an outstanding product packed with flavor and crunchy texture. It's THE best snack mix on the market. But, once again, Costco has discontinued a great product.
Published 17 months ago by James F. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Tasting Snack. Fresh and Crunchy!, January 19, 2013
Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kirkland Signature Crunchy Snack Mix with Chipotle BBQ Peanuts and Hickory Smoke Almonds 2.5 lb. (Misc.)
Well, I go to Costco and buy a lot of snacks there but I've never seen this one before. It's Kirkland Signature Crunchy Snack Mix in a 2.5-pound bag. That's a lot of snacks, but this stuff is delicious! It's somewhat salty, but not overly so, and is a nicely-flavored mix of rice crackers, small rye crackers and several other things of unknown derivation. Along with these crackers are Chipotle BBQ peanuts and hickory smoke almonds. Man, this stuff is delicious and it's nice and fresh and crunchy! What a wonderful tasting snack! Well, the fat and calories are a little high, but it's the good fat and with no cholesterol. Despite being salty, the sodium content is actually rather low. Wow! This is probably going to be a big seller.

Gary Peterson

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, June 16, 2013
I gave it 5 stars for all the intense flavors and I loved the nuts most snack mixes do not have nuts

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!, June 13, 2013
This is awesome!! Yummy, yummy!! I ordered it by mistake. There was another one I was trying to find that I had in a restaurant in Tubac Arizona and it was not this one but I tried it and loved it!! Expensive but for special occasions it is great. Probably can find it cheaper if you look around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Spicy Treat, March 5, 2013
I originally bought this item at a store while visiting Boston and brought it back to Pa. My family loved it so I thought I would see if I could find it on amazon. This is my I love amazon I swear there is nothing you can't find on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirkland Crunchy Snack Mix, January 28, 2013
I bought a bag of this new mix at Costco this month. This stuff is great. Hard to stay away from it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every Time I Walk Into COSTCO, I Look For This Snack Mix!!, May 9, 2014
MajoboJRod (Northern VA, USA) - See all my reviews
Yes, COSTCO, please do bring it back. Not only do I LOVE this snack, but it is also a favorite of my daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirkland Signature Crunchy Snack Mix, April 14, 2014
It WAS my favorite snack mix for card parties etc. It's not in the Nampa store, can you please bring it back? It is the very best snack mix, I always get compliments on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars highly addictive, November 1, 2013
My costco store hooked me on this snack, and now it has disappeared from the shelves. Its pricier here, but is so delicious.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this snack mix!, October 19, 2013
Best snack mix ever. Love the smoky flavor. Love the almonds & peanuts. Hope kirkland keeps making it. It's our family favorite. Yum!

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone, discontinued, terminated, withdrawn :(, July 24, 2013