5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Cinnamon. Ever.
Though Kirkland's is not as good as some other Vietnamese cinnamon I've had, it's by far the best compared to anything from McCormick or any other spice company that sells cinnamon from other countries in terms of price. And I totally disagree with the review that it's not good for baking, it's superlative. The best you can use.

Vietnamese cinnamon is...
Published on October 3, 2011 by Joy O. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT "real" cinnamon and is potentially dangerous!
Published on May 10, 2012 by Bill

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Cinnamon. Ever., October 3, 2011
Joy O. Williams (Scotts Valley, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon, 10.7 Ounce (Grocery)

Vietnamese cinnamon is literally dreamy. I use it for my homemade home grown apple chutney and it's absolutely the best cinnamon ever for pies, cinnamon rolls, etc. Kirkland has a great price on a very pricey spice. For the money, it's totally worth it. There are a few companies that have even better Vietnamese cinnamon, but they are a lot pricier. For the price, Kirkland is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, August 23, 2011
Wonderful value - less than half the price of the McCormick "Gourmet Collection" I had been using and tastes just as delicious. Has a kick to it that reminds me of Hot Tamales candy...sweet but spicy and completely different than 'traditional' cinnamon. I can't even enjoy regular cinnamon any longer. I use this on my daily apples and in oatmeal to help with fat burning (a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!) and it is a simply delightful way of 'dieting'!

Highly recommended!!

3.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT "real" cinnamon and is potentially dangerous!, May 10, 2012
The "real" cinnamon is Ceylon cinnamon. This stuff is the same, cheap knockoff that the USDA allows them to call cinnamon. In fact, this is Cassia, not even the same plant! This stuff is not what you want to use for health benefits because it has up to 1000x more Coumarin than Ceylon cinnamon. Coumarin has been linked to several health problems, even taken in very small amounts. Granted, when used in baking or cooking, this is not a problem, but if used for health benefits, where you take a tsp. or more at a time, it can be dangerous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diabetes, January 13, 2013
F. Austin (Orchard Park, N.Y.) - See all my reviews
I have been taking this for awhile and have been able to control my diabetes. My doctor has allowed me to cut back on my meds because of my improvement,

5.0 out of 5 stars A Perfect Anti-inflamatory, December 11, 2012
Excellent quality, Fresh with extreme health benefits for anyone suffering from inflammation due to arthritis, auto immune disorders and it is DELICIOUS as well.....Can be used in everything....

5.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovering cinnamon, June 24, 2012
The smell of this cinnamon is incredible, and it says everything about its taste: hot, spicy, very cinnamon!!! As its a big jar, I gave some to my friends (I'm pastry chef) and they loved it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good robust cinnamon at great price, December 26, 2012
garden girl (Sheboygan, WI USA) - See all my reviews
Love this cinnamon - richer, deeper flavor than regular cinnamon. Lovely warm spicy scent and taste. Price is good, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cinnamon for the price, April 13, 2012
I like the taste of cinnamon and if I only bought it for taste I'd get the cheap stuff from the grocery store. The reason I get cinnamon in the first place isn't for taste but because it helps to increase insulin sensitivity. Research is showing that cinnamon is an effective way to combat or reduce your chances of getting diabetes. To me that's worth spending a little extra. I sprinkle it two times a day on my meals. If you're wondering, no, it doesn't taste weird on foods such as meats, eggs, or other foods. There is only a hint of cinnamon and you get used to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee and cinnamon, June 1, 2012
I selected this cinnamon to use with my coffee. Adding it to the ground coffeee with approximately 2 Tbls of brown suger make an excellent cup. Offers the health benefits of cinnamon as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, and a LOT of it, but I don't think it's SAIGON cinnamon, April 22, 2012
Jase Michel "Uncle J-Bunny" (Wheeler Army Airfield, Hawai'i) - See all my reviews
I eat cinnamon straight; plain; by itself. I know cinnamon. This is not Saigon cinnamon; this is the same, plain old cinnamon you buy in the store for cheap and in bulk (which may be cheap Saigon cinnamon...). Anyway, real Saigon cinnamon is darker, and has a sweeter and more complex flavor.

This stuff is still good; good flavor, nice heat. Not a bad buy.

Kirkland Signature Ground Saigon Cinnamon, 10.7 Ounce