5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value.
Published on December 31, 2008 by Gary Peterson

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awful
A friend of mine gave me this shampoo and conditioner because her hair felt flat and gross after using it. I was so happy when I tried it because it smells so much like Biolage...wrong! This stuff is right up there with washing your hair with waxy furniture polish. Once my hair dried, it already felt dirty and heavy. And I have NEVER had greasy hair.

I...
Published on October 24, 2009 by JrZnUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., December 31, 2008
Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner 2-Pack (Misc.)
Both my wife and I use Pert Plus Shampoo and Conditioner and we're very satisfied with the product, except my wife thinks the conditioner is inadequate for her hair. It's fine for mine, I should add. In any case, she has tended to pick up expensive, fancy, twenty-dollar bottles of conditioner (groan) when she visits those exclusive little salons to have her hair done.

Well, it just so happened that we had a "dollars off" coupon on Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner when we visited our local Costco Warehouse store. We've been very satisfied with Kirkland Signature products and they've always offered outstanding value. Why not try this conditioner? My wife agreed to the trial. We picked up two bottles (probably a year's supply). I'm happy to report that my wife is very pleased with it. She says it's one of the best conditioners she's ever used. She says it leaves her hair soft and silky and just as she likes it. She says it's actually better than those twenty-dollar bottles. I breathed a sigh of financial relief and we've been using it ever since.

Gary Peterson

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner 2-Pack (Misc.)
I agree that this product along with the shampoo has great value. my main complaint with both shampoo and conditioner is that they have a cherry vanilla fragrance that I don't really like. It is pretty strong. The other thing is that I still need to use a leave in conditioner because my hair still gets tangled after washing with this product. However, I feel in quality, it is up there with Biolage or Nexus and I like that it is sulfate free and paraben free. I hope they tone down the fragrance of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, March 25, 2011
This review is from: Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner 2-Pack (Misc.)
Don't waste your money on any more experimental conditioner purchases. I have (cheap and expensive) and none of them but Biolage works. Except for this product. It's amazing and at a FRACTION of the cost. I agree with one other reviewer that the scent isn't the greatest but it's by no means offensive. If you're continuing to buy expensive conditioners after knowing this product exists, you're nuts. I had to try it by accident (I washed my hair at a friend's house and didn't have my Biolage) in order to become a believer. Go for it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Awful, October 24, 2009
This review is from: Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner 2-Pack (Misc.)

I wouldn't use this stuff on a dog!

Kirkland Signature Hydrating Conditioner 2-Pack