Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on May 3, 2009
I read this book first even though it was the second one in the set. I have to say, Lara Adrian is a great writer, very detailed, makes you feel like you are in the room with each character. I read this book in 2 days and in a weeks time I've read the remaining books. Can't wait until book 6 "Ashes of Midnight" is released.
on August 6, 2012
I would recomend this book. It was typical for a vampire novel with sexual content. She does have her vampire rules. I like the change up with the females. Most are either helpless or overbearing. The females are normal with the occasional extra sensory perception of one sort or another. All around, a good read.
on June 18, 2011
I have to say that the first book was good but the others get better! I have read them all and enjoy them all! As a matter of fact I have my fiance reading them and he is just as excited as I am to get our hands on the newest book, Deeper than Midnight! I am a big fan of Lara Adrain. Keep the books coming!
on May 25, 2014
This story brings you a little deeper into the Breed's world with Dante's story. Dante meets Tess, a veterinarian and also a Breedmate. I love Tess's Breedmate power in this book, the ability to heal with her hands (or kill). This story has alot more action in it and definitely keeps the pages turning!
on October 14, 2014
This is a solid second book for the series, even though I can't say Dante is a favorite or all that interesting. The plot, however, remains strong and interesting, and Tess was a decent female lead. I enjoyed the story and getting to know the characters better, and moved right on to book three. TEGAN!
on September 29, 2009
I enjoy this author. Her pacing is good. She tells a good story. I just didn't feel as connected to the characters in this book as I did the characters in the first book in this series. While I enjoyed the twist at the end, the book was a little flat in the romance department.
on May 24, 2009
I have read 3 of the first BREED books, and love them. I do not like her term of "Breedmate". I think she could have just said mate. Otherwise her characters are quite interesting, as all the females seem to have different abilities healing, being able to touch an object and see who has used it etc.
on September 6, 2015
I absolutely love this book. It is face paced, lots of action, and never has periods where it drags or loses one's attention. It is well written and, honestly, I have a hard time getting anything done now that I am knee deep in the series! I definitely recommend this series!!
on February 25, 2012
I picked this book up in Barbados and totally loved it. In fact I now have purchased several of Lara Adrian's books and am enjoying the first in the series Kiss of Midnight. As Kiss of Crimson is the 2nd in the series, I felt I wanted to read from the first to the last.
on February 4, 2014
Have read the entire series of Midnight Breed and loved all of them. They have just enough "spice" with interesting plots and suspense that hold my attention. Definitely recommend this series to anyone that enjoys paranormal reading that include vampires.