5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite moisturizer's!
Kiss My Face - Peaceful Patchouli Ultra Moisturizer, 16 fl oz lotion
The scent is not overwhelming, but the way the product moisturizes it feels like you only need to use it once or twice a day anyway. Fresh, clean and yes very peaceful. I was thrilled to find it on Amazon, what a savings!
Published on January 11, 2011 by Zandra

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy
This does not smell like Patchouli whatsoever and I am very disappointed. I have been wearing patchouli oil for years and was excited to see this lotion, but was not happy when I put it on. Again, it does NOT smell like patchouli and I can't even describe what it smells like. Will NOT be buying this again.
Published on March 17, 2011 by Kindle Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this.., April 16, 2011
This review is from: Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer Peaceful Patchouli - 16 Fl Oz (Health and Beauty)
I have super dry skin and this product really works..I am a huge Patchouli buff so the scent is wonderful to me..I didn't give it a 5 due to the fact the scent could be somewhat stronger..overall I suggest this product and plan on ordering it again..

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite moisturizer's!, January 11, 2011
Kiss My Face - Peaceful Patchouli Ultra Moisturizer, 16 fl oz lotion

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, March 17, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 16, 2014
Great fragrance but really, really thin and runny

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so good, April 20, 2014
I was very disappointed with this product...it smelled nothing like advertised and was not a very good moisturizer. It came on time is about all I can say that was good

4.0 out of 5 stars Product is good but container damaged, March 27, 2014
I have used this product before and am a big fan of Kiss My Face products in general. I am happy with the lotion as it is exactly what I expected; however, the container arrived damaged. The plastic pump that you press down on to dispense the lotion is broken almost in half.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturizer, March 18, 2014
I love this product. It really keeps my skin soft and smells wonderful. I recommend it to any skin type.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells more like cedarwood, March 1, 2014
DaisyJ (Syracuse, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I have recently started enjoying the smell of patchouli (I used to hate it!)...but this does not smell like patchouli at all. However, it is still a pleasant smelling lotion, and I enjoy other Kiss My Face products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Lotion, February 18, 2014
This lotion is wonderfully emollient and does a great job at moisturizing one's skin. It does not smell enough like patchouli to my liking, and it smells more like hemp than patchouli. It's a pleasant scent, though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great service, not great product, January 3, 2014
Second time I've ordered this lotion from this vendor. The customer service is great, but the first time the lotion arrived with a broken pump. Nutricity replaced it, no problem. I ordered again, and the lotion arrived with a broken pump (again). They offered to replace for a discount but at this point I decided it was easier to pour it into another container. The lotion is great, subtle scent but obviously a problem with the source. Take a walk to the health food store, I will next time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer Peaceful Patchouli - 16 Fl Oz
$11.95 $9.23
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies