Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kiss My Face Ultra Moisturizer Under Age® -- 1 fl oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2004
I now only use the Kiss My face organics line on my face, it is the best I've found of all the different natural products I've tried. I have very sensitive aging dry skin, with occasional redness on my cheeks on the sides of my nose, and created a regimen that controls blemishes and redness, and moisturizes well.

The So Refined cleanser is gentle enough for my skin, and the Pore Shrink masque is wonderful for occasional use.

I use Breakout on any blemishes and the any redness alongside my nose, (the redness disappears after using it!) For daily moisturizing, I use Eyewitness around my eyes, and a base layer of Under Age Ultra moist. first. After that soaks in a bit, I use a light layer of Cell Block on top, for the SPF protection and a little extra moisturizing. I use C the Change moisturizer more for nite use.

It is so gentle, I get no burning or itching around my eyes, and it helps even out the skin and helps with any redness problems I had. Breakout works fantastic on blemishes and does NOT damage or irritate my skin like benzyl peroxide products did. Put it on starting blemishes at nite begins to help them fade immediately!

I highly recommend all of the Kiss My Face products, especially the organic line. Excellent quality, as well as excellent value, much lower prices than other brand names.
on December 20, 2003
I have really dry, sometimes oily & acne-prone skin, so I'm very picky about my face care products. This moisturizer is not only organic, cruelty-free and vegan, but really made a difference in my skin! It doesn't clog my pores, make me break out, or make my face oily. It just soothes away my dry skin & leaves it feeling light, clean and fresh. I'm 23 & was starting to get some very fine lines, but I don't notice them so much now.
I actually got this as a freebie with another Kiss My Face product, and the combination has made me a loyal Kiss My Face customer. I also recommend the Kiss My Face Organics C the Change Ester C Serum, Pore Shrink Deep Pore Cleansing Mask & Jump Start Exfoliating Face Wash - they're quite a team!
on December 31, 2004
I have thoroughly enjoyed using this product after I cleanse my face at night. It softens the lines around my eyes and makes my skin look so much younger. It only takes a very tiny amount as well, so the bottle lasts a long time. I highly recommend purchasing this from The Vitamin Shoppe as their prices are far lower than the other Amazon dealers.
on February 1, 2009
I use the entire 5-step Obsessively Organic skin care line (for dry skin). On my 44th birthday, some young adults I recently became acquainted with guessed my age to be 28. 'Nuff said?
on July 10, 2011
I've just begun to use the KMF line of products as recommended by a friend. All I can say is WOW!! This is an amazing product that actually does what it say's..I've used for a week now and can see noticable results already and have had people comment on how much better my skin looks. I actually took a before and after picture to monitor the results and my skin looks more nourished and moisturized. This product has reduced those fine lines and makes my skin look and feel more healthy and much younger. A must have for the price and results! Another HUGE plus is that it contains only natural ingrediants, not tested on animals & does not contain any chemicals or animal products!!
on July 11, 2015
After a dermatologist recommended Kiss My Face products, I tried them. I had used a variety of expensive, "anti-ageing" serums and moisturizers, but was never satisfied with them--especially when I learned about the chemicals and other junk even in pricey products. I am 67 years old with genetically good skin, but I use the pool 5 days a week, and at this point I just want to keep it clean and moisturized. The Vit C Serum by Kiss My Face is a great compliment to this moisturizer.
on March 8, 2008
it hydrates without being greasy, it absorbs readily. I have problem skin, combination,sensitive and flaky......not anymore
on September 25, 2011
I bought this moisturizer to use under makeup. It is a little too thick for that but otherwise it is a very nice moisturizer.
on May 1, 2011
Great product, I feel the mositure on my skin. I have very sensitive eyes and most moisturizers for some reason will burn my eyes, even if not applied around the eye area. However, with this product it doesn't make my eye burn and it gives me the moisture I need.

I would recommend this product.

Mahalo!
Sabrina Of Honolulu, Hi.
The Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer is one of the most deliciously scented products I've ever found. I think it is the combination of Honeysuckle and Rose. You may want to keep this in your purse or use this all over because it is heady and addictive. The cream is readily absorbed and has a blend of organic botanicals. When your skin is feeling dry from the elements, this product can heal your skin fast.

Some of the ingredients: Lavender, Chamomile, Licorice Root, Yellow Dock, Red Clover, Olive Leaf, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Honeysuckle Extract, Rose Oil and Borage Oil.

Not only does this product make your skin feel nourished
it also seems to balance the emotions.

I'd like to see Kiss My Face sell this cream in
a larger tube. 1 Fl Oz seems a little skimpy to me.

~The Rebecca Review