1,138 Reviews
 (1,026)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Heart-Breaker and Heart-Healer
It isn't often that a book can grab me in the introduction in a grip so tightly I can scarce put it down; but, this one did. It isn't often I read a book where every word resonated within me like a bell; but, this one did, clanging loudly and forcefully. It isn't often a book makes me re-examine my core beliefs and values; but, this one did, leaving me shaking some...
Published on October 9, 2011 by Carla C. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good -- but hard to identify with
This is a hard book to rate: Katie's story is on one level, extraordinary and compelling . A young woman just out of high school visits Uganda and is so moved by the poverty and need that she surrenders her life to Christ's call and stays to minister to children, legally adopting 14 of them.

On another level, the story is unsatisfying: Katie never seems to...
Published 18 months ago by someproseandcon

‹ Previous | 127 28 29114 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So Inspiring!, January 28, 2014
Katie's story is a beautiful demonstration of how a Christ-follower lives a life of total surrender to the glorious good works that God "prepares beforehand that we should walk in them"! I want to be that kind of Christian!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book. Beautiful heart!, January 28, 2014
Katie Davis writes from her heart as she shares her experience moving to Uganda to help the poor at 18 years old. Reading about her consistent labor since then is truly inspirational.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, January 28, 2014
This review is from: Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption (Paperback)
This is one if the best books I have ever read. Most inspiring for sure. I bought a copy just to pass around to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Remarkable!, January 28, 2014
Wisdom, complete trust and pure love of Jesus pour out of these pages. Challenge to read this and not be changed for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, January 25, 2014
Very inspiring and also well written book about and by this amazing young woman. I was in awe of how someone as young as she was when she began her adventure was able to handle and deal with the situations she faced. The writings she includes from her personal journal are so beautifully written, she is gifted both in her ministry to the children in Uganda as well as in writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, January 22, 2014
This book was very touching and sure made me really think about giving my all for the sake of Christ and His kingdom.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite books ever!!!!!!!!!!!, January 22, 2014
This young lady's tenacity and love in her heart for children was extremely inspiring to me! Going to another country and facing all the obstacles she faced with faith and trust in God were amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration, January 22, 2014
What a delightful story of a young lady who listened to the call of Jesus for her life. All teenage girls should read Katie's story. I bought it for my granddaughter but I had to read it first. What an awesome young lady!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very inspiring, January 22, 2014
Great reminder of how we all have the power to change the world one life at a time, and a great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Story, January 21, 2014
This was one of the best books I have read it a long time. It touched me so much, I bought 3 copies to give to friends. Katie is an amazing young lady!

‹ Previous | 127 28 29114 | Next ›

Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption
Kisses from Katie: A Story of Relentless Love and Redemption by Katie Davis (Paperback - September 4, 2012)
$15.99 $10.40