Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 18, 2007
My daughter loves the mini dolls. Bought this one for her birthday. The entire collection of mini dolls runs about the price of one 18" doll. The dolls are of course smaller and so contain fewer details than the 18" doll. However, they are the typical American Girl quality. The clothes mimic the larger dolls. The mini book only contains the first three chapters of the larger book so you may want to consider purchasing the books if your daughter enjoys them.
on October 16, 2008
Kit has to be one of my favorite AG mini dolls. From her little sweater and shoes all the way to her real working barrette, she's a cutie who will win your heart. I was just amazed over that barrette! Amazon had her for a super deal and I couldn't resist. I also bought mini Ruthie and mini Julie as well. I always come to Amazon first to check prices first before I buy a mini American Girl doll.
on June 16, 2010
This was a cute doll that my daughter (5) enjoys playing with. She loves the Kit Kitridge movie ans the doll continues to be a favorite to take around in her purse. However, the book was looked at once and forgotten. It was too small and did not tell the entire story.
on December 20, 2013
I recieved American Girl Mini Doll, Kit Kittredge in a fast and timley manner. When the doll arrived, the packaging was in excellent condition, sealed, and well protected! The product is American Girl Brand and it came new in the American Girl box! I appreciate the seller's honesty in providing the true product that was posted and described!! My little girl will be so surprised on Christmas morning!!
on October 16, 2007
This is a great deal on the American Girl Mini-dolls.
My granddaughters love them and play with them for hours.
A darling gift for a great price. A child can undress
and redress them and play make believe. Love these mini-dolls.
on November 16, 2015
Super cute doll, my Grand Daughter is going to love it. It is going to be a Christmas gift to go with her new Truly Me American Girl Doll she is also going to get for Christmas, a doll for her doll as you might say. This Gramma loves it! Thank you.
on December 30, 2013
I bought this for my daughter, who is a bit young for a big American girl doll. This doll is very reasonably priced! After receiving and opening the box, I was kind of let down. It just wasn't all I was hoping for. I probably would not purchase another doll like this.
on February 11, 2016
This matched her large Kit doll perfectly. She was ecstatic that it had the same outfit and the little book. She said it was her favorite toy she got for christmas THANK YOU for having such an amazing product for a good price
on December 11, 2012
I bought the Kit mini doll because the 18" doll is just too big for my pint sized little granddaughter to handle. She's every bit as delightful as the full sized Kit. Now, even the big sisters want a mini.
on December 27, 2012
I purchased this doll for my daughter's birthday gift, and it is adorable! She loves collecting these mini American Girl dolls, and it is $8 less here than it is on their website. The book is cute too!