Kitchen Aid Rebate When I ordered my mixer I was supposed to get a $50.00 rebate but when my mixer arrived there was no paperwork included besides the cookbook/instruction manual and the registration card, not even a sales receipt! What's the deal?
asked by Wigwaag on December 11, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 answers
A
If it is the 6 quart go to Kitchenaid's site. Go to Stand Mixers then Current Offers on the bottom right and you can download the rebate form.
http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/inside-kitchenaid-promotions/
San Diego cook answered on December 11, 2009
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The current promo is for a free ice cream mixer.

http://kitchenaid.com/assets/pdfs/other/KitchenAid_Bonus_5_&_6_Quart_Stand_Mixer_Bonus_Offer_032711-053011.pdf
Joseph P. Hillenburg answered on April 17, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
when i ordered the mixer from amazon, it said on that page to make sure you click the link and download the rebate form. i almost missed reading it. maybe you can go back to that page and download the form.
H. Colorio answered on December 13, 2009
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Do you know if the $50 rebate is for all colors of the 600 pro (KP26M series)? Some of the colors do not show the option. But when I checked the rebate form, it states "Qualifying models: KP26M, KP26N9X, KP26M8X (all colors)".
Orientalthorn answered on December 13, 2009

A
Link directly to the mail in rebate form to print out:

http://kitchenaid.com/assets/pdfs/other/KitchenAid_6_Quart_Stand_Mixer_Offer_111909-123109.pdf
Bilinda Milum answered on December 20, 2009

A
When I ordered KP26M1XMR, included in the write up was the info that a $50 rebate was available for this specific item. I am now filling out the rebate form and the form indicates that the rebate is good on the following models: KP26M, KP26N9X and KL26M8X. Does anyone know if
KP26M1XMR qualifies for the rebate? Thanks.
Serafina answered on December 28, 2009

A
It looks like the MR refers to the color, because my number is KP26M1XPM and my color is Pearl Metallic. Since it just says KP26M and then says "all colors," I would assume your color is included. You can call customer service to verify though. I already sent in my rebate form and am anxiously awaiting my money! :)
Stephanie Roach answered on December 29, 2009

A
Thanks, Stephanie. I hadn't seen the "all colors" at the end.
Serafina answered on December 29, 2009

A
I gave a Kitchenaid Pro600 metalic pearl to my niece for Christmas but took the box home with me. I had to cut the box to get the UPC code and peel the shipping label off to get the packing slip. Then I called my niece for the serial number from the warrenty card. She had it handy since she knew I was trying to get a rebate.

If you buy in Amazon you don't need a receipt but do need the packing slip hiding under the shipping label.

It is a nice machine my niece's husband loves kitchen things I had to tell him it wasn't for him. She did let him make whipped cream for the pies.
Alice answered on January 1, 2010

A
I purchased the Anniversary red Kitchen Aid mixer from Bed Bath & Beyond...where there was an advertised $30 rebate....your Kitchen Aid rebate says not available if purchased from Bed Bath & Beyond. What's up with this????
Fred Doris answered on September 8, 2010
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product