The Kitchen Basics® Ultra-Durable Tri-Blade Vegetable Turning Spiral Slicer
Creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in 30 seconds. The slicer is a very easy-to-use tool that makes zucchini noodles, curly fries, cucumber ribbon strands, spiral apple strands and more.
Comes with three blades: a shredder blade (1/8" spacing), a chipper blade (1/4" spacing), and a straight blade (1/8") for long ribbon-like strands.
-Three stainless steel blades:
Shredder: to create long, noodle-like spiral strands
Chipper: to create long, thick spiral strands
Straight: to create long, ribbon-like strands
- Use for zucchini, potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and many more vegetables. Can also be used for fruits, such as apples, pears etc.
- Heavy duty ultra-durable plastic construction; Superior quality stainless steel blades
- Super strong suction feet for stability while in operation.
Three Blades - 3 sizes
1) The 1/8" (3mm) shredder blade produces long noodle-like spiral strands.
2) The 1/4" (5mm) chipper blade produces long, thick spiral strands.
3) The 1/8" (3mm) flat blade produces long ribbon-like strands.
How to use this slicer
Place the slicer on a flat and smooth surface. Press down on all four corners to secure the slicer with the suction pads. Select the blade size and insert it into the slicer. Insert the vegetable or fruit and turn the crank while pushing the level forward.