5.0 out of 5 stars get this hard to find item while you still can
Published on October 28, 2011 by Camille Carnahan

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Not quite as expected. I wanted to be able to slice bean completely lengthwise, but the slicer only sliced what came in contact with the blade.
Published 13 months ago by purple

5.0 out of 5 stars get this hard to find item while you still can, October 28, 2011
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
saw someone use this on a youtube cooking clip from the UK, couldn't find them anywhere in the US. they're the best for french cutting fresh green beans in a flash! finally resorted to buying a vintage metal one that needed a lot of work and was really expensive! one week later i saw that these were back in stock and went ahead and bought it. sure glad i did, because its very easy to use and clean in comparison. the suction cup is really strong, so it stays put too. it seems that this company doesn't keep many in stock at a time, so if they have it i would snatch it up. if they don't, just keep checking back. if i'd have realized there would be more in stock i wouldn't have bought that old one and saved some money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My opinion on the Rotary Bean Slicer, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
Works just as well as the German made one I bought from a kitchen shop in Calgary, about 16 years ago.
This product saves a lot of time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, September 16, 2013
prompt service
the product is a great timesaver and is easy to use
I had bought one earlier in the season and ordered 2 more as gifts

1.0 out of 5 stars Rotary bean slicer, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
Do not purchase this item. Look for one that has a metal housing which is what our old one has. You will get blisters with this one. The handle is poorly designed, the suction cup releases, the housing is so flimsy that you have to hold it down, the holes for the beans are small and only very small beans will fit through it. I asked for my money back and will continue looking for a better quality slicer like my old one which is almost worn out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not like my mother's (weak plastic-Hers was metal), August 17, 2013
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
It is not sturdy, it is slow, it will not stick to the surface. I thought it would break. Thankfully I had a food processor that worked very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars wont stick to counter..., August 9, 2013
Sooze (WESLEY CHAPEL, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
it wont stick to the counter, some beans wont fit in the holes, basically a total failure. I called customer service about the suction issue thinking I was doing something wrong, but I knew more than they did which is never good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bean Slicer, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
I have not yet used the bean slicer - it was purchased for use in the summer when I grow my own beans.

That said, it looks as though it works well, but is lighter than I expected. I hope the suction pad will keep the slicer steady on the work surface when I'm using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Kitchen Gadget ever owned, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
I liked tool when I used a friends in Holland and looked all over until we found it on Amazon, works great, well worth the money, liked it so much we bought 2 pcs,one for USA n one for our Singapore house.

1.0 out of 5 stars lousy, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Rotary Bean Slicer (Kitchen)
I had found an antique one and it worked good. So, I bought this new one. It does NOT stay stable, cut good, nor can it be taken apart to clean. Waste of my money.

Rotary Bean Slicer