5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read
Published 11 months ago by SuzN10s

3.0 out of 5 stars Love her segments on Steven and Chris
Received this but haven't had time to pour through it and hope it helps in my quest for a healthier lifestyle
Published 7 months ago by Alice Sharon Stripe

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read, September 14, 2013
This review is from: Kitchen Cures: Revolutionize Your Health with Foods that Heal (Paperback)
Peggy Kotsopoulos has created the ultimate reference guide on natural food remedies with Kitchen Cures. Her practical approach addresses many of the health concerns that we all have and offers viable solutions to them. In a short time of applying her principles, I have increase my energy level, improved my recovery time in my workouts and resolve my PMS issues - it was a complete game changer for me. Kitchen Cures is a must read book for anyone who wants to improve the quality of their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars more cookbooks by Peggy K, October 7, 2013
I am a big fan of Peggy K and will buy all of her cookbooks. She does not advertise on her show but I am glad I googled her and found her books! Keep them coming....

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Cures, November 3, 2013
This book is amazing! It is jammed packed with information and Peggy's conversational bestie-to-bestie tone made it a lot of fun to read. I like that it's not a book that expects you to overhaul your entire lifestyle and diet in one fail swoop but allows you to make gradual changes starting with whichever health issue you'd like to focus on. You can read this book cover to cover, like I did, or just pick and choose the chapters that apply to your life. If you read it cover-to-cover, you may find that some information is repeated since certain foods and supplements are good for many ailments. However, this way of organizing the book will make it super easy for me to refer back to time and again. Which I definitely will - I think I dog-eared and/or highlighted every other page!

This book was also really well researched - there are extensive resources, references and endnotes included. If you've been wanting to incorporate healthier foods into your diet for health and healing but have been overwhelmed with where to start, this is the book for you. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it everyone should have a copy., April 6, 2014
Great book! I love her nutritional guide to health. From inflammation to PMS, metabolism and weight loss, to skin care Peggys knowledge of food sources for health and wellnessis amazing and helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read for those with an appreciation for good food and good health., February 6, 2014
Very informative, lots of useful tips and good recipes. Only wish it had more recipes and more picture of the food as these are quite limited in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource for changing your food life, January 30, 2014
I have loved this book from the first time I picked it up...and I have referred to it often since. Peggy K outlines specific health/medical issues that so many of us face, gives an overview of the how/why, and then lists in detail various healing alternatives for each 'issue'. The book is slightly misleading by only mentioning a few 'star' foods on the cover - don't let that sway you! Her suggestions run the gamut of superfoods and clean eating alternatives.

All in all, I absolutely adore this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, October 15, 2013
There is so much info in this book. It is a great cook book and is full of use full tips.

5.0 out of 5 stars I insist you buy this book., February 7, 2014
Easy instructions to improving your health by eating better. And it's not food you wouldn't like. Just eating with intention now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful so far., April 10, 2014
I always enjoy reading about new nutritional benefits and staying healthy. This book has a lof of good information I have never heard before.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, February 21, 2014
this book has a lot of good information in it and it is easy to find what you are looking for.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Kitchen Cures: Revolutionize Your Health with Foods that Heal
Kitchen Cures: Revolutionize Your Health with Foods that Heal by Peggy Kotsopoulos (Paperback - August 21, 2013)
$25.00 $18.30