Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: White|Change

on February 8, 2012
For the price I paid for this set, I was expecting a better designed product. While I love the solid construction of the knives, if left with any water on them for any length of time (say you cook breakfast and don't do dishes until the evening) the knives will start to rust. The holder was created of cheap plastic and some of the sheaths are too small for the knives and cause them to stick inside - a big hazard if you are trying to pull one out. Someone could easily get cut in the process. The stand does have a sturdy bottom and the sheaths can be removed, but then your knives are being exposed to dust and other elements of the air while not in use - YUCK!

If you are looking for a cute novelty item in your kitchen that won't get much use, this is the item for you. If you do much cooking in your kitchen and want a good set of knives, look else where. This is not it!
on September 29, 2011
I had this for a few years in college. It was quite the eye-catcher and everyone had a laugh at it, many people asked where they could get one. So yeah, it was cool, but the knives were of mediocre quality. They are very thick, rust easily, and don't hold an edge well. After a few years in the dorm I elected to give it away rather than keep it, the knives were not worth it. In retrospect, It was worth the 50 bucks I payed for it, because it was very, very cool.
on December 18, 2011
I had this set in college. As aforementioned, the knives were a bit dull and weren't of the highest quality. Shame, because I really did like the design. Reflecting on it now, for the price, I would choose functionality over style.
on December 28, 2012
The stand is made out of cheap light weight plastic. The clear plastic sleeves that hold the knives in the back are ugly and cheaply assembled.

The knives themselves started rusting after one use.

This item looks cool in photos but does not live up to expectations.
on December 17, 2012
I loved this product at first. But less than a year into having it I used one of the knifes to cut fudge yes fudge and the blade broke in half. I can't find any customer service to contact so I am going to have to throw the thing out since it looks dumb missing one blade.
on June 30, 2013
I really loved the idea and was completely stoked when I received this set. The problem is the quality, or lack of. They have to be washed and immediately dried to avoid any rusting. If you don't do this, then you will end up with the blades actually breaking in half. Considering the price of these sets, it is quite disturbing and saddening. :(
on December 27, 2011
Love this guy! Looks great on the counter. Green is bright exactly as shown. But the knives are quite dull!
on July 9, 2011
the item arrived on time. i got this set as a birthday gift. it was liked very much. however, about 4 months later the knives started to rust even though it sais they are made of stainless steel.
on March 11, 2013
Love this knife set! This is my 2nd order first Order 2yrs ago was green I just order red changed my decor to red black & white. This set Rocks my family and friend just love it hubby really loves it! My knifes are stainless steel and no rust on mine wash and dry right after cant just leave wet or the will get ugly no matter how much u pay! My knifes are sharp and awesome!
on January 17, 2014
Yup. This is amazing and makes quite the conversation starter on my counter. My ex. saw it and he even laughed. Much higher quality than I was anticipating as I sort of bought it as a gag and instead regularly use it in my kitchen. Nice knives and the base is actually sturdy and heavy, as is the guy. Pretty tall and noticable, well worth the money and the laughs.