Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
asked by Bundt Lust on April 15, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 answers
A
Paul Yip answered on April 15, 2008
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi Veggiechiliqueen ... Just to ease your mind, The Professional 600 Series Model #: KP26M1X is listed on KitchenAid's website. I would post the link but I don't think it's allowed here. It's listed under products, Bowl-lift stand mixers on their site. HTH
TriciaM808 answered on April 16, 2008
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Michael C. Klock answered on December 20, 2009
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The price has now increased more than $60 on this product and a couple of accessories in two days! No apparent reason other than the assumption that anyone buying a few days before Christmas must be desperate. I'm done with the daily price fluctuation game. If I have to pay full retail then I'll buy it retail. I don't understand why prices would fluctuate daily- I think it's BS and has changed my impression of Amazon as being a reliable and trustworthy. This is more akin to ebay than the Amazon I used to deal with.
Salparadise answered on December 21, 2009
Comment | 2 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Don't buy this is you plan on making bread. I am a trained chef who bought one of these out of cooking school. It's fine for cakes and other light duty whipping and mixing. I assure you that if you make bread it will eventually fail in the gearbox....i'm on my third mixer from these guys and it just failed after three years (mixers one and two were the same mixer, failed in warranty)....now I'm out of warranty and trying to decide whether I want to spend $170 to repair this dog again, or just go to the Bosch mixer that is built to handle doughs without failure.
PrairieFire answered on June 20, 2010
Comment | 10 of 11 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Daniel Lee answered on January 19, 2011
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I read somewhere that the ser number 14 and above have the metal transmission housing and the 13 and below have the plastic housing. This information came from a KA rep in answer to a customer inquirie about this issue.
Gary Thorstenson answered on March 10, 2011
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Gary Thorstenson answered on March 10, 2011
Comment | 30 of 31 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Looking forward to your tutorial, my wife's low duty professional 6 is making intermittent gear sounds on every revolution.
spirit answered on March 21, 2011
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Gary Thorstenson answered on April 3, 2011
Comments (4) | 19 of 20 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product